Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I’m basically killing myI’m self slowly

- Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:41:53 EST r1BhE0sh No.617382
File: 1601581313338.jpg -(286659B / 279.94KB, 1242x1139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I’m basically killing myI’m self slowly
I take about 30g-80g of kratom a day with the pills. My issue is that I been doing this daily for about three years, and for the past year and a half or two years I have been unable to do ANY physical activity. I can’t walk up a flight of stairs without me not only becoming extremely winded but my heart truly pounding out of my chest, if I try to do physical labor for longer I will vomit and hands turn a little bit purple. I am so, so out of shape that I think I’m doing some real damage. I’m trying to quit but it just helps me in so many other ways.

tl;dr 32 y/o can’t run for more than 30 seconds without heart POUNDING. Palpitations daily, tired all the time, occasional slight left chest pain. Has anyone else been this out of shape from drugs? Will I be able to heal fully over time once I quit? Thanks folks
>>
Beatrice Numblesen - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 16:30:20 EST 29QbCoeq No.617383 Reply
>>617382
yes. start walking/doing cardio. do at least 5 mi/day, up to 10-20mi. probably need some aminos/nutrition too
>>
Basil Hollyridge - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 16:36:41 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617384 Reply
My advice as someone that has succesfully pushed back their use to just 2 weekends per month is to take it one step at a time (no pun intended)

You need to get a workout routine that is easy to accomplish first, once you merrily go into the gym 3 times a week you can start overhauling your program.

https://youtu.be/ewvy5V03gTE

This video is great, super cool guy, he made this for people with depression and drug usage, it came kinda late in my life but it hit the nail with so many things.
>>
Angus Pittshaw - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 17:26:16 EST +rJY0K/n No.617385 Reply
>>617382
While people have been using it for centuries we don’t have that much scientific data accumulated as of 2020. There has been concern with the level of heavy metals. I’m same age and take at least 60g a day usually closer to 100g and has only helped me but I recognize this is an extreme dose. Source difference may play an issue and it may straight up just be your genetics/diet on top of being out of shape. I’ve always found it harder to exercise without using it actually but if you are getting that winded I would suggest getting blood tests done. I have seen a few self reported cases of the harm it has done in some people on various forums.
>>
Frederick Dankinchat - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 18:00:33 EST sihPHELz No.617387 Reply
>>617382
Ok hold on i'm confused, when you say you take "30g-80g of kratom a day with the pills" are you saying you only take Kratom in capsule form? Or are you mixing it with other pills i.e opiates? Because if it's only Kratom you're taking, while that's a lot i've been taking around that amount daily (usually around 30g though) and i also work out three times a week just fine and am in pretty good shape. Maybe theres other medical issues going on? Do you smoke?
>>
Hannah Cumblesud - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 19:35:37 EST r1BhE0sh No.617390 Reply
1601595337338.jpg -(33669B / 32.88KB, 300x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Thanks for the replies guys. I smoke about a pack a day which definitely ain’t helping but yea it’s just kratom pills. Does yalls nose ever get clogged up when you’re really feeling it?
>>
Reuben Widdledock - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 20:00:05 EST sihPHELz No.617391 Reply
>>617390
Like i said i've been taking close to 30g of Kratom a day and am able to work out/jog just fine, so i don't know what the effects would be that are causing you loose muscle control and energy.
>>
Reuben Widdledock - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 20:02:01 EST sihPHELz No.617392 Reply
>>617390
I tend to get really nauseous over 50gs though i will say, and so if i did that amount consistently i could see it becoming harder to do physical stuff, but still nowhere near to the level you're describing. I literally use Maeng Da Kratom as a pre-workout
>>
Walter Chankintadging - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 17:42:57 EST +rJY0K/n No.617400 Reply
>>617390
No never gets clogged up. Only gets that way when WD sets in. Well not clogged it but runny and shit, you know.

>>617392
It’s really weird for me i used to get nauseated and puke half the time I took kratom when I started out and 20g+ was guaranteed to make it come back up. But now I don’t even get wobbles taking 100g a day but I do it in 10-20g doses throughout the day constantly. And also will take it before I go for a run but I wait at least 45min before I get going. Will usually come back and take my next dose then and sometimes will skip it still feeling the nice feeling after a run. But I won’t lie after it quit making me sick I started chasing the buzz and used to think there was a ceiling effect and I’d get too sick anyway but since I quit getting sick and pushed it I started noticing I actually was feeling kinda high off it. Down side is I obviously fucked my tolerance up a bit even though it’s just kratom using it in such high doses.
>>
King Croc - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:54:34 EST EnhdVQJt No.617414 Reply
>>617382
i have experience with going from 10-15 grams a day. to 30 grams a day. and then up to 80 grams a day which is when all kinds of weird ass fucking shit took place.

stay BELOW 30 grams a day. fuck even lower honestly. that means like 3 doses a day of 5-10grams. TRUST ME this is your problem. also mixing with pills or some shit? lol dude cmon

p.s. stop taking for 7 days then retake (if thats your thing) you'll get high with waaaayy less and it'll be more enjoyable.

p.s.s. it really is gay but if you can manage your highs, like get to a point where you dont withdrawal, then do like 3 days on 2 days off kratom. or even like 2 days on 1 day off...3 days on 1 day off some shit like that. you'll never gain a tolerance and youll be able to get AN ACTUAL HIGH from kratom with literally nothing.
>>
King Croc - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:58:33 EST EnhdVQJt No.617415 Reply
>>617382
its me again. missed your last question

im 11 days clean for the 3rd try. every time ive done it my physical symptoms completely go back to normal. might take you a few weeks. might be a few months. the only time (2nd time) it didnt really work i was coming off of like 100 grams a day, eating SHITTY ASS fucking food nonstop (due to job) and i hadn't shit in a solid month. and when i finally did it was white pale with like purple veins in it or some shit. thats what scared me and made me stop. i had the craziest symtpoms ever to the point where 25 days in i gave up and kept taking it again.

TLDR: yes. DO NOT cold tureky off of a large amount. cold turkey off of no more than 30 grams a day. and you should be taking these 30 grams a day for like 2-3 weeks before you Cold Turkey. TRUST ME. DO NOT COLD TURKEY OFF OF LARGE AMOUNTS IT IS NOT WORTH IT
>>
Angus Lighthall - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:45:05 EST lv/+gHT8 No.617751 Reply
>>617382
Kratom gives you crazy low blood pressure

Symptoms of hypotension:

Dizziness or lightheadedness
Fainting
Blurred or fading vision
Nausea
Fatigue
Lack of concentration
Confusion, especially in older people
Cold, clammy, pale skin
Rapid, shallow breathing
Weak and rapid pulse

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.