Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hydrocodone vs. Codeine

- Thu, 08 Oct 2020 12:09:16 EST P9kk8Zi2 No.617508
File: 1602173356622.jpg -(3075427B / 2.93MB, 3096x4128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hydrocodone vs. Codeine
Here where i live Hydrocodone is seldom prescribed, but i have the opportunity to get my hands on some. Having never tried this shit, i wanted to know to which opioid it compares the most. So far i´ve had Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Heroin, Kratom, Tramadol and Tilidin.

Is it worth it, dosage wise? I have mild opioid-tolerance, how much do you think i will need to make me feelsgoodman?
>>
m - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 10:41:14 EST dAXTapHC No.617546 Reply
>>617508
Think of hydrocodone as a full step up from DHC. I understand that hydro is considered "exotic" outside NA (and that DHC is reversibly semi-exotic for most Americans), but it's basically IMO as if morphine and oxycodone had a child together. It's slightly more stimulating (more like "less sedating" than anything) than oral morphine/high dose oral codeine, and subjectively to me DHC and hydro were quite similar to me in equally potent doses. IIRC, DHC is roughly what, 2x the strength of oral codeine? Hydro is supposedly ~10x stronger than oral codeine mg for mg, so I guess 5x stronger than DHC, but most people seem to suggest that at least compared to codeine/morphine that hydro is actually more than 10/1x the strength of oral codeine/morphine.

I've only taken medium to large oral DHC doses during bupe WD in Cambodia though, so maybe my judgement is off. It's definitely less sedative than non-IV heroin or large dose oral codeine, but definitely way less stimulating and generally way more "smooth" than tramadol.

So yeah, shoot for 10% as much codeine as you'd normally need, or I believe 20% as much DHC (but I could be wrong on the DHC). I'd say try it at least once if it's not more than say twice as expensive as those rate conversaion, but if it's regularly over 5x the cost of DHC I'd choose the DHC instead.
>>
m - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 10:45:15 EST dAXTapHC No.617547 Reply
>>617546
to clarify, the spectrum from sedating to stimulating goes something like fentanyl>real heroin> or = morphine>codeine>DHC > or = Hydrocodone>Hydromorphone>Oxycodone>Kratom>Tramadol
>>
Samuel Fuckingwater - Wed, 14 Oct 2020 15:56:00 EST +rJY0K/n No.617600 Reply
>>617547
I agree 100% w/ this except only thing is I’ve never had DHC.
>>
Reuben Dunkinchedge - Thu, 15 Oct 2020 02:24:11 EST keDv82E9 No.617607 Reply
>>617546
hehe, i tried some yesterday (and actually replied to your answer too, but oviously i was a bit high and forgot to send ) btw thanks for your detailed answer!

So far i must say, shit is cash! had around 15 mg yesterday, after 180 mg of codeine so i had the direct comparison. Codeine is utter crap compared to Hydro, imo. DCH is about the same as Codeine, dosage wise (bit more potent) and i cant tell the difference between those two as far as the effect goes. DHC and Codeine are both very subtle unless you aim at 300 mg-ish, gives me an upset stomach at these doses and all in all not worth the money. Heroin was nice, but a bit too heavy for my taste, so i must say Hydro is my favourite opium-derived compound so far: gives a nice and light buzz, very comfy, not too sedating while still euphoric! and one does not need to eat a whole blister to feel nice.

I railed my stuff, do you have any tips regarding ROA for this particular Opioid?
I liked to smoke heroin, is it possible with hydro, too? (i have hydrocodone base as powder). Is boofing worth it?

Have a nice day my fellow morphinists, see you in the bwn :3
>>
Polly Publingkeck - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:47:30 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617640 Reply
1602946050629.jpg -(10624B / 10.38KB, 480x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>617607
Dont rail hydro you fucking (insert insult), it almost completely absorbs orally, while you most likely only got high from the throat drip.
>>
m - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:17:43 EST dAXTapHC No.617648 Reply
>>617640
I agree with this post in terms of the abysmally low "purity" % of 10mg or less perc/vike tablets (only 2.5-10mg of active drug in a like ~500mg+ pill), and because it contains 325mg APAP (not great for your nose supposed). However, if someone had access to pure hydrocodone powder, I'm not totally sure snorting it would be bad.

OP, either take it orally or crush it up and plug it. Honestly only plug it if you have access to micron filters that dont suck up much of the liquid (so not cotton, talking like 5ug or 0.22ug filters), or if your total dose isn't huge and you plug it unfiltered. If you only have cotton,then be sure to suck on the wet cotton afterwords or wash it in more water and drink that water.

I don't really think plugging hydro is worth the "risks." The same (but less so) is arguably true about oxy. The cons are that there's always the risk of having...mud butt? lmao... where you lose your dose. The supposed pros are that it has marginally high BA than oral, like maybe ~7%, and that it has a notably faster onset of action.

Don't smoke it either. How'd you get hydro base powder? Since it's not HCL, doesn't that mean snorting/plugging basically doesn't even work (nasal drip into the stomach doesn't count)?
>>
Cedric Cindlemeg - Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:48:53 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617649 Reply
>>617648
I didnt know he had access to vicodin powder. Guess that changes it up a bit nb
>>
wattig. - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:28:24 EST +tQD+tjM No.617740 Reply
>>617648
believe me, if i had pills, i wouldn´t snort them. so i´m a week in and will stop now for good, i guess i will have some chill days around christmas.been quite productive despite ingesting around 50 mg hydrocodone every day last wek. most of the time i snorted, and hydro-base is smokable, too! tastes quite nice and reminds me of heroin

i just synthesized some from codeine, its an easy one step synthesis however i guess the catalyst would be hard to obtain for a non-chemist.
So my stuff was quite pure anyway, therefore i asked regarding the different ROAs... I think hydro is still a prodrug therefore one does not notice an immidiate effect after smoking. i know heroin is a prodrug, too, ofcourse, but i guess its faster metabolized than any codeine-derivatives. snorting takes effect quite fast i guess, like around five mins and it kicks in. i will try to boof it when time comes

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.