Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

First timer

- Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:47:38 EST z0rKjufd No.617669
File: 1603036058410.jpg -(582274B / 568.63KB, 1449x1444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First timer
/opi/

For years I have been curious to trying good opiates (only experiences were "opium" and CWE codeine). I know it's borderline retarded to want to try Heroin, but here I am. I got a baggie for free and my plan was to try it once, experience the "euphoria' and then never again.

So I took a pinhead size and smoked it off foil, which made me buzzed but also slightly nauseous. After that feeling went away I snorted a small line (crushed about a 1.5 pinhead size) and snorted it and then it hit me hard, I fled to the couch where I spent the next hours falling asleep and trying to stay awake. After that I started feeling super bad, vomitting for hours, felt like absolute shit for the biggest part of the night untill I snorted some coke to make me feel better..now I'm wondering why this was such a huge dissapointment for me. I really wanted to know what that 'super intense euphoria' is what everyone was talking about. I tried around 30 different substances and this was the 'pinnacle' of my quest so to speak so I'm really bugged as to why this was such a shitty experience overall. I don't really often experience euphoria when ingesting drugs (not even while using cocaine while everyone else is having fun and feeling euphoric from the same flakes). Could it be because I smoke multiple grams of cannabis a day? It's in western europe so fentanyl seems unlikely, but I'm really puzzled. I'm not planning to tell anyone in real life and don't know any heroin users to ask anyway.

PS: I threw the rest of the bag away. I'm not planning on using again, it's just that I'm severly dissapointed in the experience and want to know what I did wrong
>>
Panda5 !EshdTRey7E - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:59:17 EST vBUOIBuR No.617670 Reply
1603036757844.jpg -(32092B / 31.34KB, 310x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>I fled to the couch where I spent the next hours falling asleep and trying to stay awake.
Sounds like you had a great time to me. What were you expecting yo?
>>
William Trotson - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 12:46:46 EST uGIYfkHL No.617672 Reply
>>617669
your post op reminded me my first times experience with heroin
a neighbour girl that was a hooker ,hooked me up with a connect
gave us 1 gram of heroin she only liked coca and crack she gave it
to me i also asked her to hook me with h so its obvious i also got it for free
she payed for it she had a crush on me so to make me happy she did what i asked for, back then i was hard hashish and weed fiend ,i remmember sitting
in our neighbour me her and one friend that used to tell how hes experienced
with opiates that he ordered from dnm a couple of times and that hes goin to methadone clinic, i opened the baggie and made two little lines, and snorted it
5 minutes after i was blown it hit me hard i was so high nodding and nauseous
like you said got to the point when u try to stay awake, this 1g baggie lasted me
3 days non stop using waking up puking snorting more and nodding, even after these 3 days it had like half of the beggie left i was also dissapointed and didnt understand the whole heroin hype and at first didnt like it and tought this shit isnt for me ,after a while i got hooked on oxy and then fentanyl, then moved to heroin
in my opinion u need to have some kind of opiate tolerance and experience
to understand heroin and enjoy it, now im 3 years non stop every day heroin fiend.
>>
m - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:02:21 EST dAXTapHC No.617674 Reply
>>617669
You've got the wrong opioid. Non-IV heroin isn't even that euphoric. Oxycodone would be a better choice for you, though I will say that with your low tolerance, even codeine/good PST or PPT should be blissfully euphoric. If you dont feel that way, then you just don't have the right addict genetics to enjoy them like we do.
>>
m - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 16:43:38 EST dAXTapHC No.617676 Reply
>>617675
If you paid attention to the context, you'd read it as "it's the wrong opioid...for him." He battled to stay away for hours. Clearly he needs a more stimulating opioid like oxycodone or I guess tramadol. The debate isn't whether non-IV H is euphoric or not; his problem is staying awake long enough to enjoy it.

Though I do agree that purity could have been a major factor, his tolerance is so low that it shouldn't really even matter. Hes in europe, so its actual H and not fake fenty+filler combo.
>>
Cedric Cindlemeg - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 17:05:22 EST ZWuVrCeg No.617678 Reply
>>617676
I was one of the dummies posting here about how pure european H was months ago, but I got a batch of H that tested positive for fent and I realized a trend is not really a rule... just being honest.

When it was actually pure I didnt feel so groggish while smoking (#3) more like that cloudy elevation with legs for hours.
>>
lol - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 03:09:40 EST 4NrNean6 No.617687 Reply
>>617678
Hey you're able to be above the dick measuring bullshit i respect that. It is strange but ive met a few people in my life who for some reason just dont like opis, not like some hydros or something but trying good dope, tons of oxy, opana and it just isnt for them one guy i knew hated the feeling and others just said it just felt like being sick .absolutely alien to me.
>>
Barnaby Degglewill - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:30:34 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617695 Reply
>>617687
Thanks lol, it wouldnt even be responsible to hide the fact that theres been fent lately in the 3 I got, of course I don't believe that everyone has to like opiates, better even I guess? I do have to add that without weed I'd have to consume at least x1.7 of what I usually do. So instead of being content with 40 mgs of oxy I'd need 70 if I dont have weed, that's why I never do opes alone.
>>
Barnaby Degglewill - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:07:28 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617699 Reply
>>617698
The 4 ive coped in my area was always subpar, you can tell by the reactive how diluted it actually was, compared to 3.
>>
Hedda Hackleham - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 19:20:38 EST uGIYfkHL No.617700 Reply
>>617669
also because hes tolerance is very low
im sure he was super nauseous and puking alot
because of that he didnt really enjoy understood H
at first i had this too cause my tolerance was very low to opi
i got very super nauseous sick and was puking alot and it destroys
the high also it makes u super nod so u battle to just stay awake
>>
Augustus Gecklebog - Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:52:53 EST 6yXhIOaR No.617735 Reply
1603241573386.jpg -(99804B / 97.46KB, 1000x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
sorry if this is bad form, I wouldn't know where else to ask. what's a lethal dose for no tolerance? 0.6-0.7g? full g? looking for reliability
>>
lol - Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:28:35 EST 4NrNean6 No.617824 Reply
>>617735
Please seek help. Whatever is going on killing yourself isnt the answer.
>>
Eugene Porryway - Mon, 26 Oct 2020 14:05:18 EST /KRtl8C6 No.617825 Reply
>>617735
Theres literally not a easy way out available yet, you wont die on H alone, just become bed-ridden for life, thats why even in jails they use a mix of opiates benzos and barbiturates.
>>
Sophie Hupperfene - Tue, 27 Oct 2020 17:33:21 EST 2UVTK0bj No.617844 Reply
>>617674
Looking to get something, either odsmt or opium. I would be ingesting both orlaly. What would be the better decision and what dose should I take? I have a decently heavy kratom tolerance.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:39:19 EST Rta5J+K/ No.617862 Reply
>>617698
They're identical psychoactives in your body, there's no difference between heroin base #3 and heroin salt #4 once they're in the bloodstream

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.