Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Smoked Opium Experience Report

- Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:14:43 EST I2mbOQSZ No.621009
File: 1626135283968.png -(493131B / 481.57KB, 1020x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Smoked Opium Experience Report
Hello /opi/, first time poster.

I decided to get some opium to try in smokable form. I only picked up a gram to prevent myself from going ham if I did like it too much. I've only had codeine and hydros in any mentionable dose for opi experience before this. I lost my best friend to heroin and I've known others who get taken and shaken by this shit. I'm much more into weed, shrooms, LSD, and DMT as far as recreational drug use is concerned.

My contact advised the hot knives method since opium pipes in the West are fairly non-existent. I suggested a dab rig with a freebase bowl and very light heat and he said it should work the same. I tore off a small chunk that perhaps could've filled the eraser cavity on a #2 pencil and threw it in the freebase bowl. Very light waves of heat applied from a torch just until it started to bubble then I would inhale the vapor until the bubbling stopped. I did this for another 4 rounds before the chunk had crumbled into carbon.

Very lovely body buzz almost immediately. Slight sedation washed over me and my eye lids grew heavy. An irritable stomach that had bothered me since lunch had settled into calmness. Easy to see why this has been history's pain and sleeping solution. Got up to smoke a cigarette when done and felt nicely placid while doing so. The opium tasted strangely like waxy flowers and was not harsh to inhale whatsoever. I certainly don't think I could do this often but I'm definitely keeping the rest of that gram around in case I get chronic pain or if I'm having a rough comeup on LSD or something.

Overall I'd say it was decently pleasant and worth the try and may come in handy on a rainy day, but I don't think I'd like to get any more.

Anyone a fan of this stuff smoked?
>>
Nigel Dromblechad - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:55:27 EST zQ/frugO No.621080 Reply
I had some once, smoked through a long slim wooden pipe and it was so divine, tasty but chilled out and not as hard as stronger opioids. Didnt get the waxyness but the mild plantiness was there for sure. I would happily get some again

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.