Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dope Capsule Size?

- Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:58:48 EST 3by6UwH6 No.623570
File: 1644728328766.jpg -(2670709B / 2.55MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dope Capsule Size?
For those of you who get your h/dope/fent in capsules in your area, what size are the average capsules supposed to be. I was told by the plug I’m going to these days that the caps are size 4, and are supposed to always be size 4, but to me that seems kind of small/skeet to me. I was thinking size 2 or even 3 is the true size a capsule of dope is supposed to be and that this dude is fucking me over, but maybe Im just tripping cause it has been over 2 years since the last time I relapsed on dope. Anybody know what size they usually should be?
>>
lol - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:11:12 EST B12lgOlX No.623586 Reply
>>623582
Never seen caps in NY but from what I've heard they're usually the same size. It's hard for me to say without knowing the standard.
>>
Capsules vs Stamp Bag weights - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 06:33:46 EST 3by6UwH6 No.623615 Reply
>>623582
At least in my area. Without sourcing directly, in the Midwest these are generally considered your standard $5 worth of heroin/dope and while the cut in it may vary greatly, the size and amount of power should remain the same. I’m thinking they might be around the same weight like stamp bags or should be the same type of standard (supposed to be half a point of dope or enough for one shot). I’m probably being just an idiot and forgot but I could’ve swore they were bigger

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.