Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Fake 30s

- Mon, 28 Feb 2022 23:35:58 EST 8CAMWflK No.623711
File: 1646109358060.jpg -(100423B / 98.07KB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fake 30s
Do people smoke new blues? Havent touched a needle in decade and dont plan to now
>>
Albert Sirringtad - Tue, 01 Mar 2022 05:57:50 EST 9kEKp2/i No.623713 Reply
Interested in hearing about this topic as well. In my area and social circles almost everyone went from shooting or smoking heroin to smoking blues on foil or dabbing them out of a bong with banger. I feel like I greatly miss the bioavailability of injecting as well as fent being such a short lasting high has me wondering if the gentlemanly scholars that frequent this board might know a smarter or better ROI or generally any tip or trick to get more out of these little imposters
>>
Charles Chinnerbanks - Tue, 01 Mar 2022 15:59:28 EST JOcirTLG No.623715 Reply
>>623711
funny to hear. was just on vacation in the state over and blues were everywhere. way weaker than the powdered/chalk-like fent we get here. a point of fent for $5 here or a blue for $2-$5. can smoke half a blue in a sitting with no tolerance but take one tiny hit of some fent powder off foil and you OD. the blues were fun, enjoyed em after not having heroin in 5 years and only smoking fent once a year or two ago. the state also had a lot of fake pressed xanax bars of various colors (blue, white, yellow, green) that contained some rc benzo which lasted quite a while (over 12 hours with residual effects) and took about 30-60 mins to kick in when dissolved under the tongue. back to acid, beer, weed, and meth use for now.
>>
Archie Gepperham - Thu, 03 Mar 2022 18:44:35 EST 3grkQFOm No.623731 Reply
>>623711
havent had a Cheater in years, I remember smoking a pack of the unfiltered ones nearly ten years ago. people smoke the pressies off foil or in oil burners. wouldnt risk it though, never touched a pressie myself although the fentadope is the same thing in powder form basically. fentalogs and RC opis are horrible, every single time ive ever done them ive regretted it and the stuff has had me in so many bad situations or highs that I stopped scoring "dope" or "pills" entirely and now only do opium or kratom. its the only thing that i know of which is reliable round these parts, but i really so miss being able to have a sniff or a shot once in a while.
>>
Archie Gepperham - Thu, 03 Mar 2022 18:45:20 EST 3grkQFOm No.623732 Reply
Chesterfield**** not cheater nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.