Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

the existence of 'permanent tolerance'

- Thu, 03 Mar 2022 21:30:46 EST v54lX7y8 No.623733
File: 1646361046191.jpg -(113522B / 110.86KB, 500x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. the existence of 'permanent tolerance'
i did codeine with my little brother recently (i didn't get him into it, and afaik, he doesn't know about my own opiate use, we smoked weed together and mdma but thats it)
we both did 350mg (his third use) and he fell out. and i probably did, too, the first time i tried codeine.
but i just sat there, messing around on my phone, checking up on him, and just felt like i was overall cockteased by the experience.
it's been 1 year and 8 months since i last used h, (i've used 8/g since 2015, and all of that was inside of 3 month 'bursts' of using over the winter months)
and those are rookie numbers compared to what other people are using

i want the honeymoon period back.
>>
Panda5 - Fri, 04 Mar 2022 03:40:29 EST 4hfDRgO2 No.623734 Reply
>>623733
There does seem to be some permanent tolerance. The longest I was clean was idk 8-10 months once and I was definitely not back down to noob tolerance levels. That said, my tolerance had significantly lowered. Just not quite to the level where, say, codeine could get me high.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.