Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Suboxone strips

- Sun, 15 May 2022 23:00:23 EST fcg/z/ZR No.624152
File: 1652670023684.jpg -(61742B / 60.29KB, 1242x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Suboxone strips
Do those little suboxone strips you put under your tongue get people high who don't have any tolerance to opiates at all? I know those are used to help people with withdrawal, but I also know those things have naloxone in them to prevent people from getting high, so I mean how high can someone really get from taking it sublingually as directed even if they have no withdrawal symptoms. I'm assuming it doesn't get you high but what do I know.
>>
m - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 20:12:13 EST CAIokewb No.624274 Reply
>>624152
>Do those little suboxone strips you put under your tongue get people high who don't have any tolerance to opiates at all?

Yes

The naloxone is just a meme used by the pharma companies to refresh patent protections. Buprenorphine has a much higher binding affinity than naloxone. So it doesn't really make a difference.

Naive users shouldn't consume more than say ~0.5mg bupe snorted or ~1mg subbed max though. They won't fatal OD, but too much bupe will make them puke.
>>
m - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:48:44 EST SAgRl9qx No.624302 Reply
>>624152
>mean how high can someone really get from taking it sublingually as directed even if they have no withdrawal symptoms.

The more relevant info is if the person has a high perma or acute opioid tolerance, and whether they've used recently. Buprenorphine is a partial agonist. So it fills the opi receptors, but it doesn't activate them fully. These are fake numbers, but say it activates them by 5-20%, whereas a decent full agonist is nearly 100%. Those with loads of tolerance are too desensitized by opi use to particularly notice a 10% activation, let alone get pleasure/euphoria.

I've never felt euphoria or even pseudo-euphoria from bupe in my entire life. But that's likely because I have super bad PST perma tolerance. There were 1 or 2 doses of like 24-32mg boofed bupe that did give me the weirdest involuntary nods of my life during the first 2 weeks on bupe (when I was normally taking like 4mg sublingual per day). But I felt 0 euphoria.

Then, within 3 or so weeks, bioaccumulation had occurred and ever since I've felt absolutely nothing from redosing my daily bupe. It's the reason I end up forgetting to take it 1-2x/wk until micro WDs set in.
>>
Phyllis Brickleway - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 19:22:11 EST uWMAYGQt No.624385 Reply
1656372131284.jpg -(1854851B / 1.77MB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>624152
Short answer is yes but be careful. I take 8mg sub strips and cut them into quarters. If you have no/low tolerance a little goes a long way and feels quite nice tbh
>>
Charles Dartdock - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:07:56 EST EB+haGAr No.624389 Reply
>>624152
I had an unusual reaction to bupe. After being hooked on opiates for 2 years (1.5 of which were golden triangle heroin from the dnm and PST between 2014-16) I went to detox (though when I called to check myself in I was told there was a 2 week waiting list and I was broke so just getting by on left over tramadol that I had tons of and phenibut which obviously lowered my tolerance). When I got there they ‘stabilised me on I think 60mg of morphine for the first 2 days which did get me high, we could also take 10mg of Valium and a norgesic 4 times a day, then waited waited until I was in adequate wds for them to give me suboxone for a rapid taper over 10 days I believe. Well it got me high as fuck, embarrassingly so at times since I was noticeable nodding . Even when I jumped off on 1mg I could feel it.

From then I’ve enjoyed bupe many times but it is very hit or miss. Combined with lyrica would give me a hell of a rush when IV’d (micron filter that shit if you’re gonna shoot it, it comes out as clear as water). Unfortunately I think I ruined it for myself by using it as a way to maintain between h binges when I relapsed which after a while made it stop working nearly as well, I wouldn’t even get me completely well but still like 90% okay.

I think suboxone could be a good opiate to chip or even use as an antidepressant because it’s cheap af when you have no tolerance, discreet, has less abuse potential for an opiate and if you get physically addicted you know you can’t chase stronger opis since they won’t work properly unless you wait up to 72 hours+ depending on the person.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.