Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Texas has no Horse!!

- Sat, 21 May 2022 23:14:11 EST vk+uRpmA No.624176
File: 1653189251168.jpg -(3381403B / 3.22MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Texas has no Horse!!
Just moved to Texas for a job and I don’t know a soul!
I’ve tried asking bums for help and hanging out in the sketchiest bars… but Texas seems to have no Horse!! It’s crazy!!
Can anyone tell me how to meet new friends here?!?
It’s like Texas has no tar.
I’m out of what I brought- looking bad. Help me!
>>
Martin Gubberstock - Tue, 24 May 2022 16:02:56 EST JMJGhvJj No.624179 Reply
>>624176
Texas is full of boy. go to border towns. People talking about grams for 20 do there for God sake.
>>
Hannah Pollyfedge - Wed, 08 Jun 2022 15:29:15 EST NmdNahIS No.624226 Reply
>>624176
coming to a dead board won't help any. shit, it's 2 months after you asked this, and your still up near the top of the front page.

this site is done (which sucks, because I used to love this place),
>>
Nell Soddlebury - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:29:58 EST hm6oO9Tz No.624251 Reply
>>624226
My question is where did everyone go? Either everyone dropped dead or they moved someplace else.
>>
Augustus Wuvingmut - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 17:02:52 EST rmtEO7lQ No.624252 Reply
>>624251
>Either everyone dropped dead or they moved someplace else.

Yes

But seriously places like leddit's opiate subs are far more active and you get much quicker responses for serious questions.
>>
Matilda Shittingford - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 12:23:03 EST 3dfLj7NK No.624257 Reply
>>624252
It's definitely more active, but only because 90% of posts are just "hey guys look, I took a picture of my drugs/syringe".
It's that same gen-z instagram mentality, where kids take a photo of everything they do - only the heroin addict version of it.

This /opi/ board used to be cool. Used to be.
>>
Martha Nickleman - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 19:41:14 EST 8okqjPaG No.624259 Reply
>>624257
This whole site used to be cool now every board is a fucking time capsule where you can find posts years old on the 2nd page. I used to come here daily from like 2007-2012 and it was fucking great back then when every board had people posting, now this whole site seems like its on life support and only up so Kirt can get ad money. Sad when this seemed like the go to site back then, besides bluelight, for drug discussions.
>>
Edward Blackbanks - Fri, 17 Jun 2022 00:58:03 EST 8okqjPaG No.624264 Reply
>>624260
Ahh the good old days when heroin was heroin and OC 80s and Roxy 30s were real and cheap and you could get an answer to your question within a few hours here or read some revenge stories. Hell even /dis/ has a lot of activity since I remember I had a phase where I would trip on DXM every weekend, that shit fucks you up hard too at higher doses especially if you smoke some weed with it. I guess its a little sad but this is where I learned to shoot dope too after an anon linked me to a LONG PDF file on how to shoot up safely, what I need and without fucking up since I had no one irl to show me. Bought my syringes and stole the rest of what I needed and locked myself in my bathroom with no one home. It worked and that was all she wrote and I was off to the first stint in rehab like 6-8 months later, quick downfall once I started shooting.

These days all I can get is 10mg pharma percs and 2mg xanax bars so I just eat a few of those with pharma xanax bar, which I'm more addicted to now than the oxy, smoke some weed and I can catch a nice nod. Benzo addiction is worse I think than when I was shooting dope too, at least with heroin withdrawals I don't have to worry about having a seizure. Thats all I need is to have a fucking seizure in my room alone or at work and die cause I work nights with one other person on the opposite side of the building so id be there for hours before he found me. I honestly wish I never started fucking with the xanax but the plug was a combo since it came with both the percs and bars, too late now I'm a few years deep into taking xanax daily.
>>
Esther Chabberfotch - Fri, 17 Jun 2022 16:47:47 EST hm6oO9Tz No.624266 Reply
>>624264
Also, working night shifts has been correlated with increased mortality. Also heroin use. Also benzo abuse. Also dissociative abuse.
>>
Cornelius Blackshaw - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 00:30:41 EST 8okqjPaG No.624286 Reply
>>624266
Its more of a mid day shift that can extend into nights depending on whats going on the next day, like sometimes 2:30AM but thats when someone calls out and theres no one to cover so you get 4 hours OT but it sucks staying that late. Usual time is 2-10:30 but now during the summer my hours change to 12-8:30 so it'll be nice getting out a little earlier.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.