Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

50mg Codeine Contin in canada

- Sat, 18 Jun 2022 15:49:39 EST LGJPOwWg No.624272
File: 1655581779762.jpg -(247836B / 242.03KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 50mg Codeine Contin in canada
How much are these worth? And will eating ~8 (400mg) give a decent buzz even if it's time released? Or is the only best option boofing or will these gel up?

I've used opi's on and off for years and have a perma tolerance (on sub maintenance for almost 2 yrs now with small binges here and there when going off the subs).

I used to take 200-240mg codeine CWE (with caffeine sold OTC here) daily around 5 yrs ago, and now if I do it again (I took strong PST for 2 yrs and codeine does nothing after that) the same dose barely gives me a tickle.

If I take the maximum codeine ceiling dose (400mg I think?) I may still get a good high? I would remove the coating and crush to make them absorb as quick as possible if I do oral route but Contin products always seem to disappoint me

Thank you
>>
m - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 20:16:50 EST CAIokewb No.624275 Reply
>>624272
Using these whilst on subs is a total waste, even if you stop using subs for a few days. Taper down to at least 2-4mg/day and stabilize at that dose before you even consider dropping the subs for nearly a week and using codeine.

Forget boofing XR. Just defeat the XR using coca cola for 12-24hr and then take it orally.

>will it be a strong high?

400mg codeine is only as potent as 40mg oral morphine or ~25-30mg oral oxy.
>>
Barnaby Dangergold - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:26:35 EST LGJPOwWg No.624276 Reply
>>624275
Yes I've been on 2mg subs for months now so when I do decide to use I just stop for about 36 hours / til I start getting withdrawal symptoms then I know I'll get the high from it. To be real I don't even need the subs anymore I'm just using them as like a nicotine patch to keep my habit in check so that I don't randomly up and use any time an opportunity to score arises because I know it'll be a waste unless I abstain from subs for awhile (like a week preferably but I find as soon as I'm getting wd things like watery eyes/hot and cold sweats I'm ready to have some fun

So it sounds like I should just not buy these and save my money for something else. I thought maybe I could combine them at the same time while insufflating something like dilaudid
>>
m - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:38:24 EST TjByTg7f No.624300 Reply
>>624276
>on sub maintenance, but it's only 2mg/day subbed

OH okay. So these can actually work for you.

>whether they're worth it

I think they're worth combining with other stuff. I combined oral codeine during my last three "relapses" first was oral PST and last 2 times was boofed dilaudid and then IV dilaudid. That's a smart way to get around the supposed "ceiling" dosage problem codeine is said to have. I personally do think doses above ~400-500mg oral codeine will work, but more importantly than anything that much codeine causes excessive histamine reaction.

So yeah, if it's affordable it's not a bad idea to use as a supplement opioid alongside something stronger.
>>
tog - Sun, 03 Jul 2022 03:31:18 EST Vfpy0E7A No.624411 Reply
>>624272
those look yummy lmao..
like little perc blueberrys (i call every opiate perc...its cooler that way kek)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.