Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Do different opiates make you more/less constipated?

- Sun, 19 Jun 2022 09:20:19 EST Oxo0udXz No.624282
File: 1655644819677.jpg -(80127B / 78.25KB, 452x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Do different opiates make you more/less constipated?
What’s up boys. For the past couple of months I’ve been dealing with opiate induced constipation. I’ve tested out various methods of relieving and mitigating it, and I think the best method is to take a stimulant laxative like senna at the same time as dosing, then taking docusate sodium before bed, and in the morning, lots of water, Miralax, and caffeine. This method worked well for hydrocodone, but I did dihydrocodeine last week and the constipation the day after was much worse and took longer to relieve.

Also, does magnesium oxide really help for opiate constipation? Googling reveals a proposed study to test its efficacy since magnesium oxide is used in Japan for opiate constipation, but wondering if anyone here has personal experience.
>>
m - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:43:06 EST SAgRl9qx No.624301 Reply
>>624282
The longer the half-life (and respective half-lives of relevant major metabolites), generally the more an opi causes constipation. This is largely why PST/methadone/to a lesser extent suboxone all cause such bad constipation. Kratom constipation doesn't seem to be that much of a thing. Tramadol did seem to have less of it than traditional opioids.

The best advice for you or anyone else is to stay the fuck away from stimulant-based laxatives.
>>
Shitting Blobbleson - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:14:02 EST Oxo0udXz No.624312 Reply
>>624301
I regret it man, I used Senna three times last week and I think I’ve become a bit dependent on it. Is Miralax everyday a more viable option?
>>
G_eekn - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 03:08:19 EST oIPOxDsT No.624336 Reply
>>624282
I've been on subs for close to a decade now. Had a fun little month long banger on the fent and after a week of hellish withdrawal due to the plug going to jail (every fucking find, I swear man!) I gave in to the kicks and hopped back on 4mg straight away. I poop at least once a day
>>
G_eekn - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 03:13:51 EST oIPOxDsT No.624337 Reply
>>624336
Your body will eventually adapt and it shouldn't be a problem. That is, as long as you're drinking enoughb fluids. Water is the most important can't stress that enough dude. Also healthy diet helps. If you go more than a day without a single movement of any kind, you're likely dehydrated. In my own experience anyways. Don't keep your bowels plugged up I almost died that way once before it's not fun nb cause double post

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.