Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Asking for advice is sourcing?

- Wed, 22 Jun 2022 05:08:06 EST 6pA0kb3N No.624316
File: 1655888886051.jpg -(136862B / 133.65KB, 640x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Asking for advice is sourcing?
Wow, this board has changed a lot since I was last here in 2013. Thread locked for asking for ADVICE on how to find people who are also users. Not asking for an exact source.
>>
Barnaby Mushfuck - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 05:52:49 EST qXnleRCP No.624317 Reply
>>624316
It was probably due to your second post stating what state you were in.

As for advice:
What is the largest city near where you live? Go there. If you already live there great. Now find the part of town where there is a lot of pedestrian / foot traffic- lots of people walking. Now start chatting up homeless people or people who have that bonafied "street-person" look.

Eventually you'll find someone who can hook you up. Ask them if they have a lighter to light a cigarette and go from there. Don't be greedy, only buy very small amounts, and never let your cash walk (never give money to someone who "has to go and get it") nor flash a lot of cash.

If I'm in trouble I can do the above in my local area and come up with some sub-par dope pretty quick.

Tbh though man if you found your best friend dying of an OD do you really want to follow that same route? Find some people to support you. Drugs can help, they can be fun, but they should always be used with caution.

Good luck.
>>
Phoebe Suvingnot - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 06:17:33 EST 6pA0kb3N No.624319 Reply
1655893053051.png -(786538B / 768.10KB, 463x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>624317
I'm surprised this one didn't get locked okay sorry for saying the state that's fucking dumb of me. Man, I've been using since I was 14 I've had about 10-11 friends from my graduating class overdose and die. It's rough here; not saying it isn't where you might be. Just life is really overwhelming right now and I want a second to myself; I don't want to die. Ya know?

Thank you for being real and offering some advice, I'm in a dark place and didn't know where else to go.
>>
Pain Meds - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 07:07:12 EST 3AydwtM+ No.624320 Reply
Order Pain Relief Medication, etc without prescription required

Text: +1(281)671-4353
Catalogue: https://easyquick.shop/Kikishop

• We are reliable, and we offer the best prices and services for our products.
  • We offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24h) to clients within the US, and 3-4 business days shipping to clients in EU..
  • We also offer the best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products.
  • We offer the best of services to all our clients and make sure they are treated like family.
  • We offer a FULL REFUND on any package that doesn't make it to its destination.

List of pills available
Catalogue: https://easyquick.shop/Kikishop
many other medications available but not enlisted here, feel free to place your order for any meds.
--------------------------------------
my services...
--------------
-No prescription required
-Express prior overnight or next day delivery
-Packing is highly discreet sealed, wrapped with an aluminum foil, safe and secure
>>
Phyllis Fosslefutch - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 09:07:25 EST zgY1xGD5 No.624324 Reply
>>624319
Feel your emotions. Let them resolve.
Pushing them down and masking them via drugs will only prolong and worsen your growth towards wholeness.
Best of luck.
>>
Augustus Tootstock - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:59:17 EST ExFCeVY3 No.624325 Reply
>>624324
Nah man I'm going to hurt myself and have been hurting myself sober. I need help and have been trying to get into rehab but my insurance is shit 3 rehabs turned me down and left me without a referral. Trying to get on methadone or something. I only have access to fentanyl and usually can't afford more buying 3-4 days worth once a week but these aren't locals I have to drive 2-3 hours to cop
>>
Augustus Tootstock - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:00:08 EST ExFCeVY3 No.624326 Reply
>>624325
I know I need to process what has happened obviously and have been working on it for the months and months since he has died but I can't afford the help I actually need which is sad
>>
Augustus Tootstock - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:01:38 EST ExFCeVY3 No.624327 Reply
>>624324
How do you even let the guilt of feeling like you let your BEST friend since middle school die and you failed them and found them as I did? How do you resolve and process the fact that every friend you know from school is dead
>>
Augustus Tootstock - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:03:14 EST ExFCeVY3 No.624328 Reply
>>624327
All I do now when I cop fentanyl is do so much that I pass out and keep doing it over and over till I'm out. I don't want to be here.
>>
Isabella Blocklebudge - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 08:46:39 EST CHWTUDpc No.624344 Reply
>>624327
You don't. Stop even considering these self-help retards.
Do some substances and go get your dick sucked.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Oliver Brookwater - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 15:31:10 EST NeJi76Ac No.624348 Reply
>>624316
kek that stamp is hilarious i woulda exploded if i got that back in smack days.
#legalize-iboga
>>
Charles Hunkinforth - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:40:52 EST NmdNahIS No.624357 Reply
It's not just changed, my friend.
It's practically dead.

It's sad, because I loved to come back here from time to time, now I come less since the site is pretty much non-existent.

The mods here have gone power crazy, it's really sad.
Like why control a dead board stricter than it ever was when alive.

I remember years ago I started an official Poppy Pod/ Poppy seed thread that grew to one of the most popular re-occurring threads on this board.

Imagine my surprise when I came back for the first time in years to find not only is the board on its last leg, but my poppy thread was discontinued and banned for some dumb reason.

Probably some ex bluelighter mod got god powers here and just went straight nazi/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.