Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Success on growing?

- Thu, 23 Jun 2022 03:21:28 EST oIPOxDsT No.624339
File: 1655968888133.jpg -(52726B / 51.49KB, 826x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Success on growing?
Yooo! I'm tired of the fentalogue tranquilizer dopes that have been going around my are lately.. I know you can get poppy seeds to make tea but what are the odds you can germinate and grow them into a nice little nest egg. Just enough to have a few good shots for special occasions, nothing greedy like acres of em just a small plot... I know they're legal here in the US and idgaf nobody visits me to notice if I had em NVM scoring them... Will a New England summer here and now be adequate enough to get day, a 12x12 garden of em fully grown and latex producing? Why overpay when I can do it myself and KNOW what I'm getting...
>>
press - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 16:09:47 EST SlQVJyAl No.624351 Reply
>>624339
what exactly is your question?
what exactly do you mean by "a few good shots"?

if you chuck enough poppy seeds on dirt there is a chance unequal zero that you might get to harvest pods a few months later.
just compare your locations hardiness rating against the recommended values for poppies and try to be nice to the old folks whose gardens you end up raiding.
>>
G_eekn - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:51:38 EST oIPOxDsT No.624358 Reply
>>624351
Hey bro. I'm not sure what I was asking exactly but I wanted to know if anybody in the US has grown their own. Is there a Tek anybody can point me in the direction of? I really wanna do this man... And yes, I agree.. Be kind to your neighbors always. And by a few good shots, ehhh forget that... So the new part two of the question is this. How many will I need to grow in order to get say, two zips or more? When I was on a bender this past month I went through two ounces in a couple weeks, although IF I didn't my free time doing anything but sitting in my room nodding redosing I probably would still have some. Idk... gonna NB cause I'm ranting lol. Thanks for the reply though bro. This site ain't dead yet!
>>
Acaelus Thorne - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 01:28:28 EST r2wwo2MP No.624360 Reply
Yes a new england summer will be adequate and if you have privacy at your location I'd go for it, I wouldn't rush your harvest either, and I believe the synthesis is fairly easy to achieve diacetyl-morphine, a least compared to say a speed cook. A little more complicated than cooking crack for sure though.

Been thinking about doing this here in Missouri but I ain got land of my own so my biggest fear is deer eating em and developing an addiction..

Bambi don't need that mess
>>
G_eekn - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 04:58:15 EST oIPOxDsT No.624361 Reply
>>624360
HAHA Bambi don't need that mess... As for animals eating it maybe dig a pitfall or something around the plot you plant em in .. check on em weekly. That's what I'd do anyways if I DIDN'T have my own land to work with (eternally grateful right now that I do have these thingsv going for me.. I'm going to keep you guys posted. Least I can do, I've been lurking on here for years and posted very intermittently. I say this is my opportunity to give back and perhaps we could all learn a little bit from the experience. Idk
>>
DTMO - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:40:35 EST b+k0KgP8 No.624366 Reply
>>624360
If you can easily buy acetic anhydride in your country then it's easy as easy.
>>
Edwin Duvingville - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 19:33:23 EST hoEPsZyG No.624388 Reply
>>624366
Pretty sure you can make it yourself from fermented apples or you can get it from vinegar by freezing you can also buy small amounts

The problem is how are you going to separate the morphine probably not hard to do but time consuming
>>
DTMO - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:59:25 EST Mj7FyTm+ No.624398 Reply
>>624388
I don't think you can make it yourself very easily. You might be able to make glacial acetic acid, but not acetic anhydride.
>>
m - Sun, 03 Jul 2022 10:24:55 EST DuZnnP8f No.624414 Reply
>>624339
If you are going to grow, using any seed genetics besides UK seeds is almost a waste of time. Australian seeds can have excess thebaine. The 2nd best scoring seeds in bona fide academic sources that tested PST strength was always Spain. But it was a distant, distant second.
>>
Caroline Wecklenon - Sun, 03 Jul 2022 10:35:00 EST XQYjnmKQ No.624415 Reply
>>624414
Storebought culinary seed packets aren't going to be worth it?
>>
m - Sun, 03 Jul 2022 13:21:35 EST DuZnnP8f No.624416 Reply
>>624415
No, it's not. Yes store bought seeds will probably make psychoactive plants. But seeds from the country I said are SO much better genetics. It's not even comparable. UK seeds are exclusively for/from pharmaceutical use.

Those UK companies have spent millions of dollars selectively breeding to maximize morphine yield in particular. Most Australian seeds are bred to maximize thebaine yield instead. Thebaine is a precursor to drugs like oxycodone and probably hydrocodone/hydromorphone.

It's worth using shitty seeds if it's all you could possibly find, but pods from other countries have always been at least half as potent per gram, if not worse. 2nd tier country seeds have always been ~4-20x less potent than UK seeds. This is proven in the literature.

I spoiler the country because Kirt banned sourcing.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.