420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
seroquel/quetiapine by Caroline Pogglemadge - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:03:31 EST ID:W3kX0umq No.128754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484111011435.jpg -(95558B / 93.32KB, 477x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 95558
I came across fucking tons of quetiapine lately. I'm not sure if I want to use any because the erowid reports aound awful, but it's psychoative still and so I'm interested.
I got excited because it ends in *pine and so I thought it was a benzo but alas it's strong sedative but not a benzo. Sounds more like a shotty antihistamine like a stronger dph.

In fact it's an atypical antipsychotic. I have some questions for anyone who has any experience with it.

1. Does it have any recreational value?

2. Is it more useful for sleep than dph witch I take in small doses before bed every night? Negative effects of both taken into account.

3. Is there any productive off-label use for it at all?

Thanks.
>>
Caroline Pogglemadge - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:04:45 EST ID:W3kX0umq No.128755 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>128754
Sorry for all the typos. Im drunk and took my dph.
>>
Lillian Turveyshit - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:36:56 EST ID:bL+3QCOM No.128758 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>128754
It makes you a zombie.
>>
Shit Bronnerchatch - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:03:23 EST ID:ZNgBlVne No.128759 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>128754
itll make you feel like fucking shit

its kinda fun if you have some masochistic traits
>>
William Cravinghudging - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:11:06 EST ID:thM/bdY/ No.128760 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>128754
>Sounds more like a shotty antihistamine like a stronger dph.
It's an anti-psychotic. Anti-psychotics, literally, turn off parts of your brain.
>Does it have any recreational value?
Yes, Should it be used? NO.
>Is it more useful for sleep
It knocks you the fuck out, lol
>Is there any productive off-label use for it at all?
not really, I would like others to stay off anti-psychotics because like I said, It literally turns off your brain.

STAY SMART. STAY OFF THE SHIT.

source: myself, I tried seroquel for 3 months straight.
>>
George Waffingdock - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:44:21 EST ID:NBgxXxJ9 No.128762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484178261327.png -(37409B / 36.53KB, 852x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Goddamn is this like some /other/ meme? There's two fucking threads at least
https://boards.420chan.org/other/res/127914.php

https://boards.420chan.org/other/res/128412.php

I take the crap sometimes for insomnia so bad sometimes boatloads of zolpidem, benzos, or booze won't blast it and diphenhydramine sure as shit won't work but will make me uncomfortable as all hell.

IT IS. AN ANTI-PSYCHOTIC. QUEITIAPINE IS NOT A "FUN" drug. The only reasons to take it are:
You're a schizophrenic
You have treatment resistant insomnia
You're a manic depressive especially with psychotic symptoms
You're trying to come down from stimming for possibly days (it is actually a pretty good reset button for speed such things)
You're having a bad trip and all out of thorazine

If you do not have any tolerance to it nor use of it as much as 25mg alone will probably knock your ass out for a solid 12 hours, followed by the groggiest chemically feeling head space until late afternoon. You will be sluggish and apathetic. You're also going to achieve no real joy out of anything at all while you are on it and frankly one of the reasons I stopped taking it for awhile is I fucking hate the shit out of what it does to my personality it is a very "deadening" and lazy drug. Which I suppose may be calming and cool for certain folks but believe me an already not so terribly enthusiastic life is not aided by an anti-psychotic flattening your personality obliterating an shred of love, joy, happiness or motivation.

Crap is a fucking goddamned zombie drug for office plankton who might as well already be dead inside.

Also it isn't even a nice drowsy feel, like a benzo or any other downer, it isn't even a nice "tiredness" feel it somehow effectively manages to combine a lot of the crappiness of benadryl with a sort of vague dis-ease or dissatisfaction or inability to truly feel either comfy in your own body nor comfy falling asleep, and believe me if you don't fall asleep at that dose it fucking sucks.

And no, you can't abuse the shit out toxic doses to see nightmare spidershadows like antihistamine abuse, it just sucks and then knocks you out.

Also expect chronic abuse in addition to making you a zombie to give you the worst aspects of pot with zero benefits: you'll get the munchies but gain no joy or savor of your food. You will, however, get quite fat as quietiapine is known to cause weight gain all on its own.

Have I answered this stupid question for the last time?

jesus christ just get some damn Valerian root or Blue Vervain or Kratom or Kava or something ffs
>>
Phineas Berryworth - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:07:58 EST ID:W3kX0umq No.128764 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484194078118.jpg -(9681B / 9.45KB, 200x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was actually about to take a couple before bed. Glad I checked the thread firsrt.
Point taken I'll just toss them. Thanks guys.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.