Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

cocoloko

- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:12:35 EST 9+sYsL9A No.131907
File: 1539727955232.jpg -(23615B / 23.06KB, 440x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. cocoloko
so about snorting Chocolate, wtf is really in it and is it even worth it? I can't do ya know, drugs, do to legal reasons, sooo looking for something besides Kratom.
>>
Ian Fimmerweg - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 00:02:03 EST N9tdpjBZ No.131925 Reply
theobromine is a xanthine related to caffeine, if you buy cacao nibs and steep them in water like tea you can drink it and get some mild psychoactive effects. the more concentrated the tea the stronger the effects obviously.
>>
Hamilton Fuckingfoot - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 22:19:46 EST UdWAAyHV No.131929 Reply
Green tea has all of the same active chemicals as chocolate. So basically snorting chocolate is basically like if you could snort tea. You could get a rush similar to energy drinks, but that's about all you could expect. Nothing crazy but also very harmless.
>>
Hannah Pittlock - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:47:12 EST WYRda7g3 No.131930 Reply
>>131929
As a snorting fetishist & cocoa enthusiast I don't think snorting powdered plant matter makes any sense. Pill binders are kind of bad for your nose but at least those respond to water. Plant matter will drip slowly and contain so much such hard particles that you may as well snort asbestos.

Definitely vouching for oral use of raw cocoa.

Also as much as I love cocoa, green tea does have a much more stomach-wise abusable profile of theobromine, caffeine and as a bonus, L-theanine.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.