Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

S P A C E - P A S T E

- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:45:07 EST j/Xlz1j6 No.131936
File: 1540143907822.jpg -(577402B / 563.87KB, 959x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. S P A C E - P A S T E
Yo, so I haven't totally been following the recipe for space paste but I have been mixing mace (a cooking spice related to nutmeg - has a higher myristicin content a lower trimyristicin content, making it more effective and less toxic/unpleasent. Not to be confused with "mace" pepper spray.) with black pepper, tumeric, and cinnamon for potentiation. Now I know this sounds like a hoax like smoking banana peels/huffing memory, but apparently the black pepper and turmeric have MAOI properties that increase the effects of the mace. Not sure what the cinnamon does but it helps balance the flavor.

Anyways, so the first time i tried this i took a whole thing of McCormick 's mace (WAY to much) it took about 6 to 9 hours to hit (typical for mace/nutmeg) but once it did it felt WAY more intense than just mace/nutmeg on it's own. It feel somewhere inbetween rolling and being on a weed edible. When it first hit it was very relaxing, blissful and increased feelings of empathy. Very enjoyable. But after another hour or 2 the body feeling became to intense. Felt like an uncomfortable type of rolling sensation, as if I was popping out of my skin or i had just slipped off a tall edge. Very scary. Feelings of paranoia/impending doom increased. Since that experience I've only been taking about a third of the McCormick 's mace container with black pepper, turmeric and cinnamon and it has been nothing but pleasent, stoned- like body highs with increase feelings of empathy.

Just thought i would post this here, I'll probably cross post in /del/ but imo myristicin is NOTHING like typical deliriants for the most part and I personally think should be reclassified. Be careful mixing with alcohol, it's fun but it will totally immobilize you.
>>
KingOfTheCrimsonVortex - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:46:05 EST j/Xlz1j6 No.131937 Reply
*huffing jenkem

Nb
>>
KingOfTheCrimsonVortex - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:30:00 EST j/Xlz1j6 No.131939 Reply
1540168200352.jpg -(1261217B / 1.20MB, 1472x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Update, dosed some mace, tumeric, black pepper and cinnamon around 1pm and then a glass of kratom as well as two capsules of decent kratom extract around 6. Around 6:30 I took a 4mg tizanidine pill, which is a skeletal muscle relaxer. I currently feel hella stoned (haven't puffed since yesterday.) but very able to socialize. The body highs from the mace/kratom are blending nicely and the tizanidine is potentiating both of them while they potentiate each other. A very nice buzz so far. Will report back later.

NB for double post
>>
Shama - Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:29:53 EST tHAkCS2r No.131944 Reply
>>131936 Last night your post inspired me to take the last nutmeg I had left (under 10 grams). I didn't expect it to work by itself in such a small quantity so I downed some nasty turmeric and chewed on some black peppercorns. And it worked! I'm still high rn and the music sounds amazing; I'm feeling kinda drunk-like and a benzo-like sedation but I did drink some raki distilled alcohol earlier to potentiate the nutmeg.
Your way of describing nutmeg as "It feels somewhere in between rolling and being on a weed edible" is the most accurate I've ever heard.
Nutmeg is such a perfect substance for October ;). I hope you're still having fun.
>>
KingOfTheCrimsonVortex - Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:49:08 EST j/Xlz1j6 No.131946 Reply
1540277348961.jpg -(85149B / 83.15KB, 387x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>131944
I sure am! I'm on the same combo again tonight with the kratom and muscle relaxers as well. Slight tolerance but still very cozy! Glad to hear someone else enjoyed it!

NB

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.