Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Help me lose weight with drugs

- Sun, 25 Nov 2018 15:55:20 EST F0HCqkkT No.132026
File: 1543179320628.png -(143897B / 140.52KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help me lose weight with drugs
What's an/other/ thing I can use to help me lose weight? I mainly would just like to have something to help me not be hungry.
>>
Rebecca Gosslefuck - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:14:46 EST sEr08K04 No.132028 Reply
It probably belongs in /stim/ but I'd say modafinil is /other/ enough to bring up.

Also, /water/ when you get hungry can stave off the hunger pangs for a while.
>>
Beatrice Boshforth - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:38:37 EST TgYrC4Fg No.132029 Reply
caffeine and nicotine are the ol reliables here

really though any stims will do it but you'll probably wanna combine a harder stim with caffeine and nicotine for best result
>>
Martha Fapperken - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 00:55:54 EST 179B31Cv No.132034 Reply
>>132029
It's my completely uneducated opinion that the body sequesters weird chemicals like caffeine and nicotine and alcohol in adipose tissue.

Look at your family tree OP and see what your ancestors were eating. Then eat that.

If you move more often and eat properly, your brain will flood with fun chemicals that feel good, thus helping you continue to exercise/eat well and lose weight.
>>
Jarvis Fezzleman - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:50:56 EST thZcZONo No.132042 Reply
>>132034
You're right, that opinion is completely uneducated. Caffeine and nicotine definitely help reduce appetite and cause you to burn more energy while idle. Exercise and eating right is definitely healthier,no question. You can shove that cave man paleo bullshit though, what your ancestors ate came down to necessity and availability.
>>
Eliza Blerrypadging - Fri, 30 Nov 2018 01:34:25 EST hwifto1y No.132044 Reply
kratom. If you eat too much you cant get high on it. Im always wanting a light stomach so I can get take more and get higher.
>>
Archie Grandfoot - Sat, 01 Dec 2018 04:46:50 EST TgYrC4Fg No.132049 Reply
>>132044
weird I actually take my kratom with my meal, as in moments before I begin eating

I find doing it this way you get a little time release for the therapeutic aspects

but I don't take kratom to get high, I do it to relieve the pain from my mechanical ankle

maybe that's the difference
>>
John Murdwater - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 12:44:06 EST ZN11u+84 No.132068 Reply
>>132026
Just take LSD at least once a week, and wander around downtown selling trinkets to high people for the whole trip. You'll walk an additioal 7-20 miles a week that way.
>>
Charles Blipperhall - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 21:12:04 EST PRBPauLc No.132073 Reply
Bodybuilders burn fat with Caffeine + Ephedrine + Aspirine before competitions. But i've heard that's quite unhealthy. All in all i advise against drug use for losing weight unless you suffer from some actual medical disease of the digestive system. Losing weight and building muscle are really tests of the will power. You need two things: brains and balls. You need brains to be able to understand the working of the body in general and in your case, calculate your intake of energy, your output of energy, plan your whole life on a biochemical level. And you need balls to be able to stick to the plan because it's hard, only a few can do it, that's why a pretty, healthy body is a real inerrable status symbol. I tell you what will happen if you take the drugs to lose weight: You either lose the weight, and when you stop the drug, you gain it back, or you'll be dependent on a drug for the rest of your life.
>>
James Bindlefield - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:08:56 EST 39LEu0hW No.132079 Reply
Mdpv, its permanently stimulated me, I cant gain weight, stuck between 60 to 50kg, just prepare for insomnia, if you cant get weed coz you f orgot how to deepweb id be fine, but yeah its a great weight loss drug
>>
Caroline Bellerhone - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 05:46:20 EST ZN11u+84 No.132083 Reply
>>132073
The fuck do they bother with that cocktail for? That sounds like the type of legal meth alternative they'd fling around a club when they ran out of cocaine. Yes, that is unhealthy and barely euphoric. At least replace the caffeine with healthy blood oranges.
>topic of weight loss
LSD and wanderlust. Saying it again. Wander around high on acid. Good exercise, and bring your sword or at least a wooden one.
>>
Molly Honeyworth - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:17:46 EST kNLQPmBM No.132105 Reply
>>132083
It's not supposed to be euphoric, it's to increase metabolism, suppress appetite during a deep calorie cut, and to dehydrate oneself immediately before a competition to increase vascularity. When they want to get high, they use proper drugs.

Also, for OP: learn to count calories, eat the proper amount of food relative to your goal weight, and eat nutritious, filling foods. Exercise is not necessary to simply lose weight but it will help you ingrain good habits, make you feel better generally, and help you look better once you've lost the weight.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.