Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Kratom Insomnia

- Mon, 22 Apr 2019 19:09:19 EST vL1PWjSY No.132213
File: 1555974559667.jpg -(29470B / 28.78KB, 629x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Kratom Insomnia
I've been taking kratom daily for ~9 months now with mostly no issues. But within the last month or two I've started having issues falling asleep. I was at around 6-7 grams a dose twice a day at my peak, but when the sleeping issues started I began cutting back thinking the kratom was the issue. Now I'm at only around 5-6 grams a day in the morning and I still can't fall asleep easily by night time. I just don't seem to get tired, and sleeping pills or melatonin aren't helping much, and I don't want to take those anyway. I'm lucky to get 5 hours of sleep lately. I've tried several different types of kratom and nothing seems to make a difference. I have been using stuff from different companies, could they all just be way more stimulating than what I was used to? I never had this issue until recently.

Anyone else have problems like this before? Any suggestions? My next idea is to just quit completely to see if that helps, but I'd rather not since I do really like it. It just seems weird that I would have such issues when I've been taking much less than I used to.
>>
Ebenezer Grimdock - Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:52:27 EST ndptdQ1E No.132217 Reply
Bitch on my dick like
I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A.
>>
Phoebe Semmertare - Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:00:39 EST GJl/3INy No.132218 Reply
I take 6g daily in the evening and I sleep like a log. Maybe use it in the evening instead and use reds which are more sedating.
>>
Eugene Brammerstark - Tue, 23 Apr 2019 21:54:32 EST vL1PWjSY No.132219 Reply
>>132218
I've experienced sedation on various strains at higher doses. Typically I'd take a nap a few hours after taking it at those times. The problem is it didn't last long, maybe an hour or so, and then I'd be back wide awake. Maybe it would be different doing it later at night, I'm just worried about getting to sleep and then waking up again too quickly. I could try it out on a weekend night maybe.
>>
Edward Gonnertet - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 21:43:26 EST wDvuvzsZ No.132222 Reply
>>132219
I've honestly never had sleeping problems in the 5 years I've been taking kratom. Yeah, I'll get the odd rough night or two, but mostly I sleep well. The only time I didn't was with kratom withdrawal.
>>
Cedric Feffingsotch - Thu, 25 Apr 2019 05:49:45 EST vL1PWjSY No.132223 Reply
>>132222
I haven't had many issues before now either. I think several new strains I've been trying have all been either really strong or just interact with me differently, because I got another one I've had before and have been sleeping quite good the last two nights. A bit of a shame since they are really nice other than the sleep loss.
>>
James Dranderstone - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:01:43 EST 635stZRn No.132226 Reply
have you tried a red strain or not?

i cant tell if its kratom or something else but i have been KILLER fucking restless leg syndrome. i have noticed it when i first stopped taking kratom just because i got bored of it and im sick of swallowing 100 pills or something to get high.

now i have restless leg syndrome constantly. all day long all night long wake up sleeping going to bed always have restless leg. i lay around a lot because of chronic fatigue but i have been biking for miles and walking miles on my treadmill mostly with the incline maxed.

what the fuck. is this kratom withdrawal? and ive taken so much kratom im even going through withdrawal even when taking kratom but not a lot?
>>
Fuck Blackwell - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:10:36 EST vL1PWjSY No.132228 Reply
>>132225
What do you mean? I take it every day already.
>>132226
I've tried many reds, yes. Not all of them are relaxing to me. How much have you been taking and for how long? Could be withdrawals.
>>
John Mullylire - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 14:02:43 EST EE9KFkf8 No.132238 Reply
>>132228
yeah i have been taking a lot of kratom its definetely some wd shit. i take red bali all the time and i guess i have a good vendor because it definetely hits me hard like an oxycodone

im just taking kratom all the time now lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.