Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

is para cresyl methyl ether same as diethyl ether?

- Thu, 06 Jun 2019 19:33:42 EST 9szNh8JB No.132326
File: 1559864022027.jpg -(100345B / 97.99KB, 854x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. is para cresyl methyl ether same as diethyl ether?
i want to inhale some either. all the diethyl ether i find is super expensive. i found this for 6 bucks. will this give the same effect as diethyl ether?
>>
Jenny Perringhall - Tue, 11 Jun 2019 02:11:45 EST 9szNh8JB No.132347 Reply
so im OP, i made this thread. i bought both 30ml of diethyl ether and 30ml of the methyl ether.. the methyl ether does not get me high. the diethyl ether i just huffed my last bit and was surprisingly enjoyable. i thought maybe it would be like duster (a waste of time and brain cells) and hopefully more like nitrous, but its very different from these. the effects last alot longer than i expected. i can see why it was used as anesthesia, you get numb. i just wanted to kick it off my bucket list of drugs since ive been experienced with every mainstream drug for some time.

will i buy it again? no. would i suggest you to try it? .. meh, yeah maybe a couple times, make sure its pure and not starter fluid. but its a decent little buzz. especially if you do enough to actually bounce in and out of consciousness.

still though at the price i found it, youd better off getting some weed or even a 12 pack of beer. just my opinion. hell knowing me (an opiate user) id rather spend it on some pills.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.