Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

safe solvents/alcohols to consume

- Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:09:26 EST qIrfrJZG No.132349
File: 1560298166691.jpg -(25223B / 24.63KB, 463x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. safe solvents/alcohols to consume
I know none of these are "safe" because even ethanol is neurotoxic, but lets just say a similar safety profile to alcohol. I'm looking into 1,4-Butanediol and GBL, the former seems way easier to get as it's used in cosmetics. I've heard with GBL, like GHB, you know have to fill out DEA requests to legally purchase it. I'm willing to semi-legally purchase it, i.e. just not tell the DEA, but I don't know how big of a crime that is.

Also looking into higher alcohols like 2m2b and propanol, which are supposed to theoretically be even safer than ethanol. Anyone have experience with them? Are they qualitatively different than ethanol or just more potent? Is the high cleaner? Is the taste bearable?

Lastly, and I know this the most dubious, thinking of going about getting ether/chloroform. Are there any other solvents that are as safe(ish) as these two are? I know they're not safe per say but they're a lot better than most other solvents I've read about like toluene, HFCs, etc.

Would like to know more about this subject in general and especially would like to know about chemicals which I haven't mentioned, because I've pretty much said all the ones I know.
>>
Charlotte Crerringstock - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 21:02:39 EST ouDwXcc6 No.132369 Reply
>>132349

i didn't try 2m2b but one of my friends swear by it. I beleive propanol won't work, it's toxic and doesn't really have a high.

i tried another alcohol, namely "chlorbutanol" that is in fact 2,2,2-trichloro-tert-butanol. It's mild, can't really get higher than say 2 beers. But it's very easy to make, chloroform, acetone and sodium hydroxide give rise to this compound with very strange fragrance and high tendency to sublimate into the air.

Ether is a very good substance. It's wildly euphoric. It's like the crack version of alcohol. Also it's very addictive, and has a wild dissociative overtone.

Chloroform is dangerous. Beleive me it's not worth it. It's euphoric at first, and it's more potent than ether, but there's a very good chance of blacking out and huffing too much. It kills the liver and the kidney and it tastes absolutely horrible. it's one of the most vomit-inducing odor for me, i vomited too many times from chloroform. It's toxic as fuck.

Substances you didn't mention:

the one carbon longer chain derivatives of GHB/GBL/: They are called: gamma-hydroxy-valeric acid (GHV), gamma-valerolactone (GVL). They are less potent but still useful. Probably uncontrolled.

Valeric acid: the active ingridient of valerian. not something to get high on but slightly calming.

Thrichloroethanol and Chloral hydrate: 19th century sleep aids. You can get high on them but they aren't healthy to say the least (OK nothing in this thread is healthy)

Modern medical anesthetics: Halothane, desflurane, isoflurane, sevoflurane: not likely you will ever get your hands on these. Highly effective kock-out huffings used in surgery.

Paraldehyde: another very old hypnotic, pretty safe compared to other drugs in this post. This like some kind of primitive steampunk benzo. Can be used as an anxiolytic, a hypnotic or an anticonvulsant. You will smell like a dying alcoholic person because you will breath out acetaldehyde.
>>
Fucking Claffinglet - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 23:09:30 EST qIrfrJZG No.132373 Reply
>>132369
Thanks for the reply. I've considered paraldehyde actually. That reminds me though, in that vein, are bromides worth it?

Also, in general, if we're buying these chemicals intended to be used in industry that they don't have dangerous additives/byproducts?
>>
Betsy Cublingsidge - Sun, 16 Jun 2019 11:54:29 EST o/fT1FU1 No.132377 Reply
>>132373>>132373

that totally depends on what quality you buy. chemicals have a purity descriptor word. each of these words is a standard and has a description that what it might contain. The least pure is "technical" usually contains contaminants in the percentage range. not adcmvised to consume. the purest are analytical standards. these are millions of times more pure than even medicinal chemicals, but they are more expensive than gold. a good middle road is a.r. aka analytical reagent. they are still more pure than e?ven medicine grade, but not that extremely pure, and usually have a cost of close to 30usd/litre for simple chemicals.
>>
Eliza Pankinbury - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 18:43:18 EST 6v9BEzqG No.132407 Reply
>>132369
You are so right about chloroform being absolutely disgusting.

I was told that chloroform has a better smell and taste than ether. Either the smell doesnt bother them or they just lied to me. First time I smelt that I almost gagged. It has a sickly sweet smell to it, and huffing it gets that horrible taste in your mouth. I'd rather huff gasoline than chloroform.
>>
Molly Heblingshit - Sun, 30 Jun 2019 00:06:05 EST XSLc98So No.132434 Reply
>>132349
From my understanding you need a business license to purchase GBL in the states 1,4 bdo is still available and is awesome. I feel like a crack down is going to come soon because this shit is starting to show up on Amazon. Beware of adulturants as mentioned before 90% purity can be 10% shit that will kill you due to how it is synthesized
>>
Hugh Pembledale - Sun, 30 Jun 2019 12:29:29 EST 1+lBsPtY No.132437 Reply
>>132407
imo ether is far more disgusting, it has this god awful cloying taste/smell that you can't get out of your mouth for hours. not saying chloroform is pleasant but ether is even worse.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.