Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The Stash Is A Lie

- Wed, 12 Jun 2019 09:55:18 EST 2hZAeCH2 No.132352
File: 1560347718998.jpg -(237944B / 232.37KB, 640x485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The Stash Is A Lie
It's a myth. The stash doesn't exist. You can't just stash drugs away and have them in a stash. You just end up taking them all and running out. The stash is a lie. It's a myth.
>>
Ian Shakebury - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:54:38 EST qIrfrJZG No.132354 Reply
That is a mouth watering stash though.

Also I know what you mean but I'm still gonna try. I've been semi-clean for the last 6 months and I've really been exercising moderation and I really want to start fucking with drugs heavy again but like how I did originally before shit went off the rails, and I definitely feel like I can

>inb4 that's what everyone says you dumb fucking junky

Ok a couple things are different. 1. I'm more mature. 2. I'm not in college anymore and I'm not around drugs constantly and I'm not going to pressured into the social role of the guy that does a shitton of drugs. I liked that and it gave me a way to really be myself and fall back on doing a lot of drugs/being high for the reason I'm so weird but that time of my life is over and I'm ready to establish a more meaningful identity not ENTIRELY based around doing drugs, but I think as a symbol of being a free spirit and someone who kind of is a bit out there/eccentric occasional drug use is paramount, not to mention the immense personal benefit I got from it (again, until it went from something that I used to improve my life to something I lived for). 3. I struggled really bad with bipolar, now I'm stable on medication that really doesn't interact with many drugs (Lamictal and buproprion) and when they do it's generally either a positive interaction (because of the buproprion) or a diminished effect (because of the Lamictal) in which case I'll just take more. I was never medically an addict, I was always just self-medicating.
>>
Betsy Bricklewater - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:24:48 EST +Zcl4/Ty No.132355 Reply
>>132352
The secret to having a stash is having most of the stash be made of drugs you don't like, can't take on a regular basis, or drugs that are so cheap that you don't need to worry about running out of them.
Also just look at the picture you posted OP. A bunch of those are clearly there just to pad the numbers or to counteract the effects of other drugs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.