Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Huffing Question

- Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:55:37 EST dZ4X3bxW No.132362
File: 1560563737783.gif -(7603515B / 7.25MB, 470x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Huffing Question
So there's a spay can of this fixative spray shit. It's used as a fixative for finalizing and protecting drawings, pastels, paintings, etc. It's an art material. Can warnings state to use in a well ventilated area, may cause dizziness, fumes are harmful, etc. A while back I was using it to prime sketchbook pages to make the paper stronger and more resilient to wet media. I sprayed the paper in a ventilated room and before letting it dry I brought the book into my room and continued working over the page. Fumes were strong but I ignored them.

Ended up having a mild euphoric effect that night, even felt slightly stimulated and enjoyed interesting, unusual thoughts. I also pissed my wife off because I made the entire upstairs rooms smell like fixative spray.

Well, I'm dry and can't stand sober reality, so there I was at the upstairs open window, having sprayed a wad of tissue paper with the chemical, and holding it up to my snout and breathing deeply inwards for about two to three minutes.

No effect. Nada. Zip. Fucking zero.

My question is why? It had been about 4 or 5 weeks since accidentally tripping on the shit and I would like to repeat the experience intentionally if possible.
>>
Charlotte Crerringstock - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 20:30:50 EST ouDwXcc6 No.132367 Reply
>>132362
you didn't tell what the fuck is in the fixative spray. so we can't know what is wrong or what should you do. If you really want to huff you should just huff nitrous oxide. That won't melt your brain.

If you're a desperate ill person, you can huff propane-butane gas ("lighter fluid"): fast and intensive kick-in, incredible rush, over in a few minutes. Or you can huff toluene ("nitro-paint-thinner"): slow mild kick-in, less rush, more like a trip, goes on for half an hour after a good session. I found any other shit that are usually aliphatic hydrocarbons of C7 or longer chain, are almost useless.

I highly advise against huffing anything outside nitrous. It's the most damaging class of drugs there are. Even homeless junkies only use it when they cant get their hands on real drugs. A huffer's liver at the age of 25 is like the liver of a deeply alcoholic person at the age of 70. It literally dissolves your brain. Your brain cells's membrane are made of lipids that are highly soluble in these solvents, and it dissolves these lipids making your brain cells pour out into the extracellular matrix, effectively killing them. You will have less and less healthy brain cells and you will be dumber and dumber until you effectively reach the point of a mentally retarded person. Also it can stop heart any time, this is called "sudden sniffers death".

Stick to nitrous or other real drugs, or maybe just lay by your wife and hug her and give her a kiss.
>>
Alice Hinningworth - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 21:26:03 EST dZ4X3bxW No.132370 Reply
>>132367
Loud and clear. I won't fuck around with fixative spray anymore.

Thanks for taking the time.
>>
Charlotte Crerringstock - Sat, 15 Jun 2019 22:57:40 EST ouDwXcc6 No.132372 Reply
>>132370

you're welcome.

if you want you can share why can't you stand sober reality. it must be hard that you have a family and still can't stand reality, there must be rough problems. i'm a deeply alcoholic person myself who have huffed solvents a lot of times. I know that feel when someone is ready to do anything just to don't feel sober, including cutting himself. i'm battling with the cravings 24/7 but i learned lot of things during the sufferings. so if you want we can talk.
>>
Cyril Clanningbine - Sun, 16 Jun 2019 21:03:30 EST dZ4X3bxW No.132383 Reply
>>132372
Found a can of adhesive gel diluted with 40% toluene solution. It's just too bad this shit is so harmful, because the effect after 45 seconds of inhaling was interesting and enjoyable. Doesn't last no half hour for me, though. I cap the can as the effect comes on, thinking I'm about to possibly die. Instincts and thoughts of loved ones and whatnot. I am not doing this stupid shit for attention. I think it's more of a psycological escape sort of thing.

I would talk about my problems with a relatively helpful-seeming stranger on the internet if I believed doing so would actually help, but I simply don't. No disrespect intended.
>>
Doris Fezzlehood - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 00:30:51 EST 3SGpsltX No.132386 Reply
>>132383
>I would talk about my problems with a relatively helpful-seeming stranger on the internet if I believed doing so would actually help

it's to help us out, not you

now shut up and start talking
>>
Frederick Pinderdale - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 06:55:24 EST QdVTyDYf No.132387 Reply
>>132383

The half hour is when you are already huffing for a long time and zoned out as fuck.
Yeah it is "enjoyable" or to be honest: wildly euphoric. I understand you don't want or don't care about talking with us, internet chatting is very rarely helpful. But maybe you should seek help from your loved ones.
>>
Martha Murdfoot - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 07:17:01 EST i/kQlibQ No.132388 Reply
>>132386
Liquid 99.9% toluene is better than a 40% adhesive gel solution, holy fuck. These are the fumes that don't fuck around. These are the talons that rattle this cage.
>>
Martha Murdfoot - Mon, 17 Jun 2019 15:22:04 EST i/kQlibQ No.132391 Reply
1560799324887.jpg -(194135B / 189.58KB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>132362
Reporting back with a toluene trip report. The come-up effects can be described as lightheadness, with a slight rushing sensation to it after inhaling the fumes deeply for 30 to 45 seconds from a cloth rag soaked with half a spoonful of liquid. After that, unusual body sensations are felt, with the strangest being localized in the head area. After that, a more generalized intoxication quickly sets in - mild to moderate euphoria, relaxation, a sort of "pleasant apathetic" mood or mindset. After 60 seconds of inhaling, a stronger "trip" resulted, wherein I experienced an altered state that is difficult to accurately describe : no audio/visual hallucination aside from mild visual "shimmering" and then a profound, momentary altered state I can only describe as an "intense, hyper-vivid experience of desa-vu".

Uh, desa-vu. Not sure how to spell this French expression. But yeah. It's definitely a viable escape substance, if only it wasn't so dangerous / harmful.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.