Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Blue Lotus

- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 02:15:56 EST 5EIMbEaG No.132374
File: 1560665756838.jpg -(736088B / 718.84KB, 5472x3648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Blue Lotus
Anyone done Blue Lotus (smoked/tea)?

It contains aporphine, which is apparently psychoactive. I can't find much on the experience (I haven't looked that hard, I'll do more research), except for the fact ancient Egyptians used it to party [1].

Thoughts? Anyone gave any notable experiences?

1: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphaea_caerulea
>>
Ernest Hogglewock - Sun, 16 Jun 2019 12:11:23 EST qrUCFnYZ No.132378 Reply
I've dabbled with it, my friend bought an ounce of it months ago and gave me half when I was on probation.

It's a nice buzz, but not much depth with it. It feels like a nice calming body buzz mostly, but it mixes well with other drugs. I use it instead of cannabis in a bowl with DMT, it adds a lot of clarity and a calming body high.

I didn't do it too much but apparently it mixes really well with alcohol to create a more dreamlike drunk feeling.

Don't expect to get super high on it or anything, these days I mostly use it combined with a little weed as a meditative tool.

It also tastes realllllly good imo. Very floral and sweet, and it smokes well.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.