Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Interesting spice stories

- Tue, 16 Jul 2019 22:03:27 EST eVFzNCW4 No.132498
File: 1563329007266.jpg -(86221B / 84.20KB, 300x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Interesting spice stories
Let's share the interesting stories we know or tell about smoking spice. We know we all have one.

My story begins with me in my freshman college year in a new town. This was around 2010 so spice was just now becoming big in the country I'm from(Romania) due to the legal shenanigans spice can benefit from to go under radars(sold as potpourri and incense and such). As such, there was a literal hole in the wall store meters away from my apartment that sold a bag of this stuff called "Katana," that was obviously made locally by some capitalist gogetters, at around 2 euros a bag. One bag contained around 0.1 grams, but that actually comes out to about 3 spliffs, each of which will fucking send you to the moon and back.
So there I was buying this stuff for the first time, around 4 days or so after just having moved in, with a few of my friends from back home, that were also doing college. We bought like 5 bags, and used them all to roll one spliff. I fucking chimped the fuck out.
It started with these intense waves of impending fucking doom, I was looking at the guys around me on the couch and told everybody to "STOP SMOKING, SOMETHING'S WRONG," which everyone kind of ignored. Then I immediately felt sick to my stomach and ran into the bathroom. I didn't puke, but i had a pounding headache and a really strong panic attack. I had never had a panic attack before then, and as you can imagine I thought I was fucking dying. I kept hallucinating that my internal organs were exploding, and was generally completely fucked up, wailing and howling over the toilet. I spend about half an hour doing that, and in the meantime one of my friends, a lot of whom were shitting themselves at this point, closed the lights in the bathroom, which basically made my head fucking explode with pain. Which was strange, because usually you get light-related headache if you add a light source, not if you remove one. Anyway, I got up a few minutes later and immediately went to sleep.
About 5 hours later, I woke up and I was fine. I was more than fine, I was fucking baked out of my mind. And I remained baked out of my mind for another 3 full days after that incident, and then nothing bad ever happened again during the years I smoked spice from that point onward. Interestingly enough, I was the only one out of 7 or 8 people to trip out. One of my closest friends, that has smoked more than me, basically had a laugh about the whole thing and finished the thing himself after everyone saw me go batshit, and he had a laugh about the whole situation and was unfazed.
This was the beginning of the happiest time of my life, that lasted for about 3 years. Every day was pure bliss, and later several other entrepreneurs would pop up, and drive to your house with your spice order at any time of day or night, and it was all fucking dirt cheap. It never stopped blowing my mind with every spliff. Those were wild times. You can't find the stuff as easily anymore now though, and everyone has been indoctrinated against it, especially potheads. I smoke weed now, and absolutely everyone looks at me dumbfounded when I tell them that I would rather be smoking spice instead of weed, and that it is better in every way.

So that's my story. I'm interested if anyone else has had similar(or worse) experiences with it that they consider lifechanging.
>>
Augustus Grandway - Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:51:06 EST p/JjtCNt No.132510 Reply
I used to be addicted to the stuff when I started on probation.
I also had something interesting, it was a "reverse" tolerance I'd call it,
that is every time it seemingly got... stronger, and my mind got more and more blown. I must have lost 83 pounds on the stuff because I was never hungry.
Wild times indeed.
>>
Thomas Worthinggold - Mon, 22 Jul 2019 20:53:48 EST iYIR+zM9 No.132511 Reply
When I worked in Boston, I came across a homeless man clinging to a bench for deal life. I later would receive spice from him, although it didn't do much for me (this is 2016, towards the later days of spice, so a lot of the good chems were already pulled from it). I asked the man, "Sir, is everything alright? Why are you clinging to that bench so firmly?"

He looked at me with a peaceful and relaxed smile, and calmly said,
>If I let go I'll fly away.
>>
Ian Brungerwot - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 21:06:46 EST ESclbhMk No.132522 Reply
1564189606410.png -(48313B / 47.18KB, 850x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>132498
I miss some of the earliest noids, especially the 1st and 2nd gens. Some notable ones later in the series but the significant increase in strength and toxicity while a reduction in duration made them too dangerous to play with. I started with spice but soon sourced the pure active ingredient and did the pure compound for 10 years, on and off. Eventually my sources went dark, my last but most reliable supplier disappeared a month ago. I'm quite sad but it's time to move on from noids as bud will be sold recreationally starting next year. The thing is, noids are such a different beast that it might be compared to bud a lot but it's effects are so radically intense, it's a different experience all together. I will agree though, those early days of the RC wild west a decade ago were some of the funnest times I've had, exploring the psychoverse.
>>
Fucking Drittinglire - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 23:20:36 EST 3SGpsltX No.132530 Reply
>>132522
I feel like that graph is behind a couple years but maybe I was just deeper in the scene back in those days than most people
>>
Wesley Wuddlemedging - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 05:45:06 EST paI3yvTy No.132531 Reply
>>132522
Ahhh JWH018 what a wonderful time, used to buy that shit as "plant fertilizer" from some Californian dude, roll it in every cigarette and just base it off foil lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.