Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Psoriasis is pretty bad

- Sun, 28 Jul 2019 04:06:57 EST 6j5w3stg No.132527
File: 1564301217390.jpg -(214642B / 209.61KB, 1003x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Psoriasis is pretty bad
I was on a regime of Clobetasol Shampoo day one. Ketoconazole shampoo day two. Selenium Sulfide day three. And repeat. Due to how my dandruff is psoriasis and stress related. I had to begin adding a warm bath with diluted vinegar on the fourth day with just a simple wash (I used to do a cap of bleach diluted in the warm water, but I began to get irritation from it since it was too strong). I added Sacylic Acid shampoo to the mix. So I have an extra day to not agitate my more delicate than fine china skin with the vinegar water since I began to suffer some rashes akin bleach baths. My insurance also began to be fickle refusing to pay for my clobetasol shampoo. Anyone know an alternative I could bring up with my health care provider or maybe a place I can find it for cheap without the prescription since I look like a post apolayptic lizard man if I even break my regime once. Pic not related, I just really like Scathach from FGO.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>>
Emma Brundlespear - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:38:06 EST b4w/3EI+ No.132593 Reply
Try reducing stress.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.