Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Serious thread

Locked Reply
- Mon, 05 Aug 2019 19:48:02 EST k5R9wsjY No.132559
File: 1565048882818.jpg -(18521B / 18.09KB, 474x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Serious thread
Nothing and no-one can stop me from killing myself, I'm going to do it. What I need help with is what I can do to kill myself in my house but not spend money on anything.
>>
Sidney Smallstone - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 00:38:35 EST 3mgJ7ePw No.132560 Reply
>>132559

1. Please reconsider killing yourself. I don't want to see a fellow 420channer go down in misery. You probably have so many opportunities and good times ahead of you. Life might be shit right now, but just hold on. The hard times will pass. Think of life as ebbs and flows. There are good times and there are bad times. I don't even know you, but I care, and I don't want you to pull the trigger just yet.

2. Please try therapy and antidepressants. They can and do work. Just try them and see if it works for you. If the antidepressants don't work, there are more options for treatment resistant depression that will lift you out of this slump in your life.

3. You must try to find the positives in your situation. No matter how shitty life gets there is always some light in the darkness. Whatever it is that you enjoy in life, hold onto it. Hold on to that light and cling to it if it makes you feel some joy, fullfillment or satisfaction.

I can't give you advice on what can help you kill youself. You can probably figure that out for yourself. But what I can do is hopefully convince you that it's not the best option. There are ways out of the despair that makes people want to kill themselves. Have faith and hold on. Please.
>>
Arron Jolly - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:12:29 EST wD5pWP52 No.132562 Reply
Either do or don't op this board is to discuss drugs that don't fit into any other category not a platform for your cries for help.
>>
Edward Turveycocke - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:23:40 EST UhfLhRYL No.132563 Reply
>>132559
Do not be an idiot OP. Drugs and other things can not help you make you feel better. Only when you accept what is in front of you, your past and what has happened can you face the future and move forward.
>>
Son House - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 19:07:42 EST XvAVxf3D No.132566 Reply
1565219262960.jpg -(18241B / 17.81KB, 249x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>132559
Can I explain something to you
If you are deemed a threat to your self or others
Under the law you can and will be placed on involuntary
stay at a MENTAL INSTITUTION. They will jam you up
in a torture chamber for WEEKS ON END

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.