Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Ordering LSD from darkweb

- Fri, 23 Aug 2019 05:38:57 EST GXjrDIGP No.132633
File: 1566553137834.jpg -(151246B / 147.70KB, 570x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ordering LSD from darkweb
I'm thinking of ordering LSD online using the darkweb, how hard would it be to have LSD go through the post system (and maybe also customs) in New Zealand (which has extensive x-rays and sniffer dogs).

1. Can the LSD get through the x-ray scanners?
  2. Can the LSD get through the sniffer dogs?
  3. If the LSD has to go through customs (international order) how risky is it?
>>
Ebenezer Bablingbotch - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:14:05 EST R64tMAu8 No.132655 Reply
4. Kys faggot child
>>
Redacted - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 23:08:48 EST tHAkCS2r No.132662 Reply
>>132633
Ignore these mooks above my reply. LSD shouldn't pose any problems since it's just tiny pieces of paper and can easily be made into a stealth package if the senders know what they're doing. But you don't have to worry about getting caught because you'll never receive anything. DNM is probably without exageration 90% scams nowadays. You're just gonna lose your bitcoin and that's it. You can't trust anyone on darkweb anymore, it's all scams, speaking from experience.
If you really want to do this don't spend more than 20$ the first time and only order a couple of tabs and see if that arrives; if it doesn't you only lose 20 bucks. Also don't deposit on the DNM site more than what you're willing to spend (20$ in this case). I still say it's not worth the risk, it's kinda pointless.

Either find an offline source which is sketchy too cause it might not even be LSD but something else Or look into RCs like 1p-LSD which is very similar in effects but you can buy on the clearnet.
>>
Doris Chosslesodge - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 18:59:34 EST 4OYEEsba No.132696 Reply
I can't answer all your questions regarding x-rays and sniffer dogs, but shipping-wise blotters in general should be one of the safest things to order internationally. I've ordered 50 hits of DOB and 50 hits of DOM from Poland to Sweden at two separate occasions and they went through just fine.

Shipping within the EU usually has some pretty sloppy checks by the customs though, unless you order from the Netherlands or other a bit more liberal countries, for obvious reasons.

I also believe that lower quantities of blotters would be easier to spot than larger amounts, as a five-strip wrapped in some tin foil probably is a bit more easier to spot than a sheet of 50+ hits which could probably be mistaken for a birthday card, some stickers och whatever else that is made of paper.

No customs anywhere in the world has the capacity to check every single letter that gets sent anyways, so even if dogs can sniff out LSD, which I highly doubt they are trained for, it will just be a matter of luck.

I'm not saying that dogs would not be able to sniff out acid, but i just doubt that they train them for it. Dogs are not some idiot proof method to look for drugs with anyways, IIRC they have a pretty high failure rate and so on. If you are unlucky the dealer might have handled other drugs the dogs are trained to look for and there could be traces of that somewhere in or on your letter.

But all this considered, I would say go for it. This is probably the most common route acid gets into NZ anyways, which in itself should prove that is fully possible for it to make through the customs.
>>
Eugene Drammerwidge - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:39:26 EST eEd9YaGx No.132758 Reply
>>132633
  1. It'll be picked up, but all they can see is bits of paper. They shouldn't be able to tell its drugs if your vendor has reasonable stealth.
  2. It will most likely get past the dogs, yes. LSD is a colorless odourless chemical.
  3. Probably slightly riskier than domestic, don't know.

>>132662
90% is an exageration, id put it down to 75%.
You can get off individual sellers, GammaGoblin for example . That way there's no marketplace to suspect is exit scamming.
GG has good reviews across multiple platforms, reasonable stealth. Haven't ordered off him myself so i can't say anything with certainty. But lets just say if i were to order i'd get it off them.

>1p-LSD
No clearnet vendor that i know is selling to NZ, AU because of the blanket drug laws. "1p-LSD" is as illegal as "LSD".
Only way in is darknet.
>>
Eugene Drammerwidge - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:42:12 EST eEd9YaGx No.132759 Reply
>>132758
Correction: NZ does not seem to be on the list of exclusions on Lysergi.
Seems OP is good to go for ordering off clearnet.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.