Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

z drug experiences

- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 04:52:57 EST qIrfrJZG No.132648
File: 1566895977901.gif -(44106B / 43.07KB, 646x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. z drug experiences
damn these things are wild, a trippy confusing blackout, all the fun of doing waaay too much of some sketchy RC benzo with an added edge.

Putting all the pieces back together is insane, apparently I snorted some at some point, wrote all sorts of shit on my door that makes NO fucking sense,

apparently I went to the VP to buy a case of beer in just jeans and a leather jacket, open

i got the feeling that every object I had in my room and bathroom were citizens of two sovereign states and that felt like it was really meaningful but then I forgot why

i put on a bunch of makeup and took a lot of pictures of myself looking like a dollar store Robert Smith, which as far as I can tell I DID NOT send to anyone, so thank fucking god for that one

came to outside when a cigarette I had been smoking burnt entirely through my jeans

couple reads on Snap that I have NO idea what the fuck I sent and one more that hasn't been opened where I spoke almost complete gibberish

even as i type this i close my eyes and see colors, there's a good chance i won't remember making this post lol

oh and also I flushed the few that were left apparently, oh well

and last but not least, I give you this gem of a trip report that I found on my computer, I don't know why the fuck I wrote like that, it is so dumb person trying to sound smart it's funny, it's like that episode of sunny Flowers for Charlie, I was medically retarded when I wrote this but I still wanted it to be shit lmao
>>
Barnaby Brirringmack - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 04:57:15 EST qIrfrJZG No.132649 Reply
idk why this kills me as much as it does, i can't stop laughing, i don't talk like this at all, it's like a stranger wrote it

>So, I seem to be at something of an intermission in this spiritual journey that I unwittingly decided to partake in. Zolpidem has many uses beyond that of a simple hypnotic that makes it a potentially useful visionary tool for expanding consciousness and solving complex problems. At this point I intend to record my realizations and breakthroughs as best I can so that they might not be lost in the aether.

>Quite an odd drug, Zolpidem, with properties of many, many, different drugs. Truly a unique chemical, given to us by the pharamaceutical industry in their never ending quest to take something that works and make it work a little worse so that it's not quite as fun. As if drug abuse isn't a social problem. And who defines "abuse"? A musing for another time.

>Well, as is the way with these things, the breakthroughs and sudden clarity that made me feel compelled to start this have shrunk down to shadows and murmurs, and it will be very difficult for me grasp precisely what it was that I was so ecstastic about.

>It should be noted, that because of this, z-drugs and their natural counterpart Amanita Muscaria, are quite tricky to use as visionary tools.

>This was a very ephemeral, very loose trip, not many realizations with precision. I remember most powerfully an image that my bedroom and my bathroom and the hallway outside constituted a discrete living space, seperate from the house I share with several roommates. I've felt this before, I've always had a desire to put up a divider that would seperate my little corner from the rest of the house. A house which, must be said, is absolutely gourgeous and a wonderful place to take off from.

>But this idea that it was MINE was particularly powerful for me, as if to reinforce the idea that this space is mine, impenetrable, and the significance of this I imagine is that I can do what ever I please with in the small confines of my bungaloo.

>Perhaps a future in which others will be welcomed in and there can be an exchange of ideas between us, reinforcing that I need to branch out.

>Here and there I had feelings of accepting my true self. But I've mostly gotten past that hurdle at this point in my life, so the experience was mostly that of a trip AS who I actually am rather than one in search of that.

>I mean, I don't think I'll ever be over the whole "I'll never be truly seen as who I actually am by most people" thing, but one step at a time, at least I'm sure, and I can move on to a new set of problems, life could get better, it could get worse, but at least at this point it'll start moving forward.

>I found a sheet which I think would be perfect to turn into a ritual gown, and I'm wearing it as I write this log.

>Ah, but alas, all is but a blur, and the call to sleep is strong. I don't believe I shall be experiementing with drug again soon.

>Now I enter the dream stage... my work cut out for me is now even harder, but perhaps a nugget of meaning or a sliver of truth will come out of, if anything at all, it should be fun!
>>
Jack Dartdock - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:08:23 EST dlfX9M8e No.132656 Reply
>i got the feeling that every object I had in my room and bathroom were citizens of two sovereign states and that felt like it was really meaningful but then I forgot why
>>I found a sheet which I think would be perfect to turn into a ritual gown, and I'm wearing it as I write this log

These two got me the most lmao, peak ambien
>>
Caroline Hegglestit - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 21:14:18 EST qIrfrJZG No.132660 Reply
1567041258817.jpg -(5379938B / 5.13MB, 3024x2995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Holy FUCK i just found this in my calculus notes

Anyone want to take a stab at what the fuck I couldve been on about here? Anyones guess is as good as mine lmao

What a fun drug
>>
Lydia Fattingkun - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 04:35:52 EST 3SGpsltX No.132681 Reply
>>132660
you wish to return a pantheon of pagan style minor deities to their rightful place as the god-head/monad and use that newly remembered power to usher in a new age of human freedom starting with one self sustaining village
>>
Thomas Horrybitch - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 14:53:24 EST qIrfrJZG No.132682 Reply
>>132681
I had kind of a similar idea, I feel like it's tied in with my house being a sovereign state thing

Honestly I kind of like the last part "one grand being directs but does not Rule these forces"

Sounds like something out of Liber al vel Legis

I feel like I can say this without it being arrogant because it basically wasn't me who wrote it
>>
Reuben Docklewane - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:36:06 EST AwQXoj6O No.132707 Reply
1567917366809.jpg -(46993B / 45.89KB, 373x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>132648

I get Rx Eszopiclone (lunesta) 3 mg, love that stuff. makes you feel good and relaxed.

I once had a lot of ambien and snorted like 50gs and had a full blown psychotic episode. Never had any psychotic stuff happen before and haven't had any since. I was seeing shadow people clear as daylight and there were bugs everywhere, it was pretty scary. I thought a demon was trying to take over my body and keep me psychotic forever, I had to fight him off. And my sense of time was all off. To me it felt like I had been hallucinating shadow people for months but it was just about 2 days.

Moral of the story is I got put in the hospital and they blasted me with haldol. Ambien is a serious drug. I don't have any desire to do it again. Lunesta is awesome though.
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 07:55:26 EST nTc2zKud No.132712 Reply
>>132707
yuuup sounds about right for sniffing 50mgs, try 10-20 and youll have a way better time
>>
Cedric Boffingbene - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 09:17:16 EST qIrfrJZG No.132737 Reply
Welp, I ran out of the Ambien short order so I went and told them I didnt like the side-effects, said I was sleep walking etc so they gave me eszopiclone, which is really neat, way less trippy, much more directly relaxing, took 6mg then 10mg (iirc that's based mostly on what was left lol), memory loss is about the same, idk i might try a higher dose all at once and see how that goes

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.