Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Least neurotoxic anti psychotic

- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:02:38 EST thFOEImb No.132726
File: 1568286158426.jpg -(74092B / 72.36KB, 1200x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Least neurotoxic anti psychotic
Which anti psychotics do the least "damage" to the brain? I heard zyprexa is the worst, what about Abilify? My uncle's daughter has severe schizophrenia and has access to all anti psychotics if she would be inclined to acquire them ... so given her young age (17), which anti psychotic is the least neurotoxic?
>>
3.0Guru - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 12:12:28 EST uc117kqr No.132738 Reply
How does kratom help psychotic disorders?

Also what is the highest perscribed zyprexa dose
>>
Priscilla Hondlekire - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:45:09 EST IX47wWTh No.132772 Reply
How schizophrenic is she? They really are a road that leads to a fate worse than death, especially when you start young. I think seroquel is supposed to be less damaging, but it still makes you feel like a zombie. At least it doesn't make men lactate waterfalls like invega did to me from a single injection. All antipsychotics are gonna completely destroy your ability to be happy and leave you empty inside eventually. I'd try to look into cbd first just in case it works for her before chemically lobotomizing her.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.