Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

wild dagga combined+salvia divinorum

- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:08:52 EST iaHx1wkX No.132728
File: 1568311732915.jpg -(216287B / 211.22KB, 921x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. wild dagga combined+salvia divinorum
What do you think about rolling joint of wild dagga combined with salvia divinorum? Is it a dangerous combination? Have any of you tryed? If yes what were the effects?
>>
Jenny Shittingwater - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 16:32:16 EST ddfNTixH No.132731 Reply
>>132730
I've done Salvia and wild dagga but not at the same time.

Dagga was incredibly mild. Wouldn't recommend for the short, light, fleeting buzz you get.
>>
Esther Harrynadging - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:40:12 EST 3SGpsltX No.132732 Reply
the salvia is gonna overpower the dagga by a lot but it might be a better smoke than either of the two alone

try it out and report back eh
>>
Shit Suffingdock - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:22:28 EST cpj7uIgh No.132734 Reply
AFAIK it would be hard/inefficient to smoke salvia as a joint, you're supposed to get as much of the smoke in you in as few tokes as possible to really get in there (a bong is optimal, and also why extracts are a thing, you use less material for the same dose and hence the smoke will be less just plantsmoke and more of the salvironin. i.e. a better signal/noise ratio).
On the note of mixing thought, I've read around somewhere (just a rumour, no experience of my own) that opium is supposed to really calm the trip down, not as in less intense but less chaotic. Referred to as sister plants.
>>
Doris Saddletat - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:06:44 EST 3SGpsltX No.132735 Reply
realistically if you are going to do anything with salvia get a torch lighter and build a gravity bong

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.