Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Reset drug tolerance

- Tue, 24 Sep 2019 08:08:10 EST QJMKcKtZ No.132780
File: 1569326890265.jpg -(163650B / 159.81KB, 590x393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Reset drug tolerance
What drugs / nootropics reset drug tolerance, do they also work for anti psychotic drugs tolerance? how long you have to take those drugs for a tolerance reset / decrease ... I heard Iboga can help with that maybe
>>
Nigel Claddlepodging - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 11:04:42 EST E+A8vRh0 No.132781 Reply
Salvia was good at helping my body renew itself. I felt less desire to consume drugs after too.

I feel salvia is worth the "troubllibg come up" just to feel those after affects.
>>
dr. m - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 00:50:24 EST g/ej7Wui No.132796 Reply
>>132780

One main one is to take ULDN/LDN (ultra low dose naltrexone or low dose naltrexone), ~10-50ug/day of ULDN if regularly using opioids, or between ~100ug-3 or 5mg/day LDN if not using opioids again any time soon and are not physically dependent on them at that time.

It works GREAT by basically doing the opposite of a pain killer/opioid in terms of effects on your mu opioid receptor. It upregulates the receptors instead of downregulating them like regular opioids. It both reduces tolerance and reduces the rate of tolerance increase when using alongside opioids. If you're going to take an opioid within 72hr of dosing though, but sure to stick to only ~10-50ug/day.

A normal naltrexone tablet contains 50mg, so that means you'd need to do volumetric dosing to get accurate doses. If you just try to eat an eyeballed quantity of a pill, you're an idiot. Assuming you only take ~50ug/day, that's 1000 days worth of daily doses from a single tablet.
>>
Doris Cloppernork - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:59:51 EST 4n94r13r No.132805 Reply
>>132780
I have read stroies about N-acetylcysteine (probably on /mdma/ or r€ddit) being able to reset MDMA induced brain damage and tolerance.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.