Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

phenylethylamine???

- Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:51:57 EST erkolwGL No.133089
File: 1581364317064.jpg -(365677B / 357.11KB, 750x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. phenylethylamine???
Experiences? Could I replace aderall with a 2g dose of phenylethylamine? I've never tried it but I just ordered some and am pretty excited..
>>
Fanny Sammermad - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 04:28:07 EST FBK+VtEx No.133102 Reply
It's not psychoactive without an MAOI.
>>
Nell Turveycocke - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 14:49:22 EST 0087E+g/ No.133114 Reply
>>133089
Order some hordenine or selegiline to take with it. The former acts as a competitive MAO-B inhibitor because it is a substrate of MAO-B, and the latter is an actual MAO-B inhibitor. Both have effects of their own as well, horderine is probably the safer of the two to use.

I've used hordenine and PEA personally with some good reasults, although I don't find the experience to be like adderall. It's less physically sitmulating and seems to have feel slightly more like MDMA a bit.

Try taking 60mg Hordenine + 1g PEA, 120mg Hordenine + 1g PEA, 60mg + 2g PEA, and 120mg Hordenine + 2g PEA to experiment around. For the first 20-40 minutes you feel stimulated but kinda shitty, because you're just getting the effects of the hordenine (some enjoy it, I don't really). After about an hour you'll feel pretty fuckin great, and you'll feel that good for about 30 minutes and then experience around 2-3 hours of effects/after-effects.
>>
Nell Turveycocke - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 14:51:49 EST 0087E+g/ No.133115 Reply
>>133114
Then again, I always forget to take into account that I take 900mg-1.2g phenibut daily, which probably significantly alters how it feels and probably accounts for it being more reminiscent of MDMA (I've heard of people combining hordenine+PEA+phenibut specifically because it reminds them of MDMA), Of course, I take adderall on phenibut too, so the comparison I originally made is still somewhat valid.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 01:12:22 EST A/Jl44CI No.133126 Reply
>>133102
It is.

I used to get a powerful rushy buzz from 1.5-4 grams of phenylethylamine alone. It gives a balanced blend of stim and entactogenic effects, but it can make your head throb from the intensity of the rush and it only lasts 10-20 minutes. It's very enjoyable when you find the right dose, but I don't think it would make a good Adderall substitute in any dose due to the short duration.
>>
William Worthingridge - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 13:30:56 EST Aps8SOAC No.133219 Reply
>>133089
Never tried PEA with an MAOi, but i've heard it greatly increases duration and potency. I have tried it by itself. I wrote a 'report' on it back when it first happened because I thought it was so strange, here it is:

Experience #1
Dose: Phenylethylamine HCl 2100mg / Oral
Bodyweight: 180lbs / 81.6kg

Mentally, I wasn't expecting anything too crazy to happen. After dosing I went and lied down, and watched YouTube on my phone. After 10 minutes I begin to feel tingles, and extremely mild mood boost. Soon after, the feeling died down. I thought that was it. I was feeling sober as a Mormon. And then suddenly
"Oh fuck, oh fuck, what is this" My whole body began vibrating. I felt as light as air. My thoughts were racing at a million miles a minute. It wasn't long before I felt that this vibration was threatening to rip apart reality. I'm trying to keep my breathing steady, and I was actually slightly fearful. When I closed my eyes, I'd see flashes of light. Slowly, over the next 10 minutes, I began to feel sober again.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.