Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What drugs would I like if I like Ambien?

- Wed, 12 Aug 2020 14:11:49 EST oqz3/STY No.133593
File: 1597255909737.jpg -(792221B / 773.65KB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What drugs would I like if I like Ambien?
is there anything similar

would I like cocaine or ketamine more?
>>
Sidney Sandlehall - Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:32:11 EST sdlipTHb No.133595 Reply
Kava???

Not sure. I've heard Kava is a hit or miss with most people.
>>
Hedda Trotdock - Thu, 13 Aug 2020 15:11:57 EST y+W2bcwU No.133596 Reply
>>133593

Kavalactones (Kava) and Zolpidem (Ambien) are two very different types of drugs. Both are hallucinogenic, one of the Kavalactones binds to CB1 receptors like THC and induces mild psychedelic effects, while the rest mainly act as Gabaergics, at the GABAa receptor.

Zolpidem is a nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic that high doses has hallucinogenic effects similar to muscimol. (The active psychoactive compound in Amanita Muscaria mushrooms.)

Anyways, in answer to your question, cocaine is a dopaminergic psychostimulant that is more euphoric then Zolpidem, but has no sedative or hallucinogenic effects.

Ketamine is a dissociative hallucinogen that induces intoxication, euphoria, music enhancement and other things at low doses. At high doses it becomes more dissociating and you have vivid hallucinations, primarily closed-eye hallucinations.

If you're looking for something similar to Ambien, there are plenty of other nonbenzodiaepine hypnotics, such as zoplicone (Lunesta.), with almost identical effects.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.