420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fake Pokemon cards by Team Aqua Grunt Charlotte - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:05:18 EST ID:dTKwbHlv No.228833 Report Quick Reply
File: 1484147118259.jpg -(246751B / 240.97KB, 857x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 246751
I've been making custom fake cards for my kid and I to put in our decks to make battles more fun. Post your best Pokemon artwork to inspire my next cards. Or post links to the blogs and sites of good Pokemon artists where I can find unique renderings to make neat looking cards.
>>
Cowgirl Eliza - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:59:26 EST ID:wM6Ycaw5 No.228845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>228833
Well it might be one of the things that comes up for best pokemon art on a search, but I guess there's a real reason for that. This shit's really cool. Check these out man.
http://unrealitymag.com/video-games/a-gallery-of-the-best-pokemon-art-ive-ever-seen/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.