Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ideal pokemon game

- Thu, 29 Dec 2016 02:07:56 EST wM6Ycaw5 No.228816
File: 1482995276178.jpg -(110601B / 108.01KB, 499x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ideal pokemon game
What would your ideal pokemon game be like /po/? I'm really fond of the idea behind this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7MeGbPNzw
I love the harvest moon games and the pokemon games so a game that gave me all that shit to fiddle around with would be a massive time waster for me. Its a ridiculously ambitious concept obviously that never really panned for the obvious reasons. Its just too big. But I love the idea of doing ranching and wooing ladies in a pokemon game along with all the battles and catching and training.

What are some qualities that you'd like to see in your dream pokemon game?
>>
Scientist Matilda - Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:17:46 EST VFATUtr6 No.228861 Reply
>>228819
i like the idea of putting a deep epic/philosophical story into a pokemon game. Like retelling Monkey: journey to the west or Princess Mononoke in a pokemon game. Similar to Ghost in the Shell it could be played as just a normal pulp game, but the avid player can search deeper and uncover a cool story. Pokemon has been around for so long now it almost has its own kind of mythology so it would be nice to employ this in games. I think fan-made games are already doing some of this but it could be expanded.

I also like 'big' games with large maps and lots to explore in terms of area and story.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.