Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

/po/ Sw/Sh Tournament

!Kwnfbbt8NE - Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:38:22 EST 8ySc3PjB No.230017
File: 1586986702821.jpg -(85765B / 83.75KB, 1200x911) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. /po/ Sw/Sh Tournament
Greetings /po/kemaniacs and trainers -

In an attempt to jump start some discussion / content on this board lets plan to host a Pokemon Sword / Shield tournament sometime in the near future.
We all know that we can jump online and play ranked matches anytime so lets do something a bit different.

Generation 8 (Sw/Sh) is now five months old and brought several new faces to the franchise so lets focus the tournament solely on the newcomers.
Format will be exclusive to new Galarian Pokemon only (minus Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus) in 6 vs 6 single battles.
For an idea of tournament legal 'mons check the link to Serebii below.
(Note - Serebii does not include Galarian variants of previous Pokemon on their list such as Galarian Weezing - these 'mons are also legal!)

For anyone who wants to participate but is new to the battling scene breeding and training Pokemon is now easier than ever.
As a community we are here to help - feel free to post in this thread or come chat with us in the #po channel in Discord.
I am happy to provide and help train competitive pokes for anyone who needs them.

Details such as time / date as well as potential prizing will be determined later based on interest.

So what say you /po/ - up for trying something new?

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/pokemon.shtml
>>
Cowgirl Priscilla - Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:35:36 EST ZYpZJeCS No.230020 Reply
I'm fine to tear it up on this board one last time. Even if my competitive knowledge is severely dated.
We haven't had a tourney on this board since gen 4 I think.

We should definitely use Showdown for this kind of thing if it actually takes off. We used another sim last time and I completely forgot the name.
>>
Pokémon Trainer Ebenezer - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:51:10 EST roYZg5nq No.230034 Reply
>>230020
Back in the day it was Pokemon Online, been looking to learn metagame shit again too!
>>
Scientist Basil - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:30:13 EST xStLBVHf No.230035 Reply
Can't wait to see who runs the best Dracovish

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.