Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Pokemon Forenti Project

- Mon, 10 Aug 2020 22:10:20 EST r0eC4vCI No.230044
File: 1597111820296.png -(207303B / 202.44KB, 443x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Pokemon Forenti Project
Hello bros, I come from the distant land of daycare on 4chan, where we've been cooking up something good.

I'm part of the team that's working on a Pokemon fangame based on Scandinavia. Our region is called Forenti and it's home to many cool, cute, and tough Pokemon, like the starters pictured in the thumbnail.

We're hard at work developing maps, spawn rates, sprites, and anything you could imagine.

However, in Norwegian "Forent" means "United", and that's what we want our project to be. We're trying to connect all corners of the Pokemon fandom to create something that all fans of the series can enjoy. No offensive humor, no inside jokes, just fans of the series working passionately to make something people can love just as much.

That's where you all come into play, we're always looking for more people to help us out as we work to make something great.

>What can I do?
Anything! We're primarily looking for programmers and composers at this stage in the game, but any help is appreciated (even if all you can do is give feedback on designs)

Come join us and play a part in something great!

>Discord server
https://discord.gg/KNzz9Wk
>>
Hall Matron David - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 00:38:05 EST r0eC4vCI No.230046 Reply
>>230045
Ahh I see what’s going on, my bad.

True discord: discord.gg/ 837uC5y
>>
Camper Edwin - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 04:22:36 EST 3ifyNt/P No.230047 Reply
>>230046
Yeah we have discord spammers drive by with their "coomer" discords and stuff so all discords filter to the 420chan one.
>>
Schoolboy Barnaby - Sat, 15 Aug 2020 05:30:13 EST EWluio/v No.230050 Reply
>That clashing artstyle amongst the pokemon
Oh Jesus
>We're trying to connect all corners of the Pokemon fandom to create something that all fans of the series can enjoy. No offensive humor, no inside jokes
>4chan
Wonder how long that shits going to last
>>
Speed King - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 18:57:16 EST 7vSSpo8b No.230054 Reply
1600642636251.png -(11045B / 10.79KB, 250x187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>230050
We’ve lasted very well so far. This thread was posted months into development and development continues at a steady rate every day; besides this board, we have gotten people from all corners of the Pokemon community with 0 issue. We appreciate your concern but we are not the 14 year olds who bring down the board and site’s reputation, the game is to be seriously written in a tone and style that matches the series.

As for the artwork, I thought it was pretty implied that this is not finalized, we’re not gonna have every mon’s official artwork done by different people; however, while we still discuss design philosophy and changes to be made, we feel it would be a confusing and pointless decision to create Sugimori artwork of designs that are subject to change. Rest assured that when the dex is completely finalized. Pretty immature response from someone trying to call the board we originated on immature.

Regardless, I understand your assumption and likely can’t change your mind, but feel free to stop by if you’d like to help out. We actively hold polls on different designs and things of that nature, there’s always stuff to do.
>>
Speed King - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 19:00:18 EST 7vSSpo8b No.230055 Reply
>>230054
Oop, I ended a sentence prematurely.

Rest assured that when the dex is completely finalized, consistent artwork of all mons will be produced. Getting caught up on Sugi art while the game is actively in development is such an amateur move that causes many projects to never finish, there is no reason for us to have it at present.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.