Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Things you tend to forget when playing old pokemon games

- Fri, 21 Aug 2020 22:32:19 EST D2+W1KVC No.230053
File: 1598063539560.jpg -(384526B / 375.51KB, 572x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Things you tend to forget when playing old pokemon games
>Play Pokemon Heart Gold for the 1st time in years

>Pick Chikorita as my starter

>Get all the way to the part of Cherrygrove city where you go and collect the Mystery Egg

>Go to where the scripted rival battle between Silver is before making the treck back to New Bark Town

>Grind my Chikorita up to Level 10 and decide to save my game since my rival most likely picked the fire type and since this is the remake I bet it knows Ember which would royally fuck with my Chikorita something fierce

>"Sorry there is already a previous save file on this device which means you cannot save. If you would like to start a brand new game, please enter the title screen and pressed Up Select B to start a brand new adventure"

This shit right here is one of the WORST fucking things added into the remake. The Gameboy games never fucking had to worry about this because if you wanted to start a new game and erase your old save file it just let you do it. Why was this programmed into the game? A safety precaution because too many younger siblings would go and grab your gameboy and then just erase your savefile since Pokemon games are only programmed to have one save file per game.

The man who came up with that design concept should have been fired
>>
Salon Maiden Jenny - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:57:32 EST nMcduRQk No.230061 Reply
>>230053

Lol what.

Heart Gold is new to me. I never played past gold.
>>
Crush Girl Hannah - Fri, 16 Oct 2020 21:51:40 EST mZL+C2PE No.230066 Reply
>>230053
gust and karate chop (or low kick?) being normal in the gen 1 games is always annoying

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.