420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Help me with Java by Albert Focklewill - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:49:00 EST ID:VyheDnFA No.36448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484142540583.jpg -(14021B / 13.69KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 14021
I must learn java and i study it since october but i really didn't understand much
i have some skills with assembly (IJVM) and C but i find Java really hard
do you have any tips or books to suggest me?
>>
Hedda Dundlepan - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:45:20 EST ID:sGFR0zid No.36449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If you want an "intro to programming book that is also a good introduction to Java" you could try "Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming," which was not bad except for the dozens of weird typos my copy had. If you want a "I am already decent at programming and I want something that talks to me at my level" book, I'd suggest "Core Java."
>>
Lydia Blythebanks - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 11:36:47 EST ID:QFj3NJQM No.36477 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36448
Create an Android app, doesn't matter if idea exists already. I recommend gang of four design patterns book.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.