Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Noob here,, pls halp

- Wed, 09 Mar 2016 00:45:58 EST x5ghDxDG No.35288
File: 1457502358915.png -(19911B / 19.44KB, 734x343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Noob here,, pls halp
Ok so, finally upgraded to windows 10, wanted to play games..

I installed the VBA10 (Gameboy emulator) app,, downloaded through the windows store (which is completely new to me)

After a drunken night of ragequitting and starting over, it seems in my fit I deleted the app.. both from my files and from the apps/programs list in my laptop's control panel. BUT not from the windows store.

Now I'm trying to reinstall it, but the windows store is the only place I find to download it,, there it says "this product is installed."
and when I press open nothing happens

I sent an email about this to their support guys but no reply after 3 days

what do I do, oh great techwizards?
>>
Rebecca Subblefuck - Wed, 09 Mar 2016 04:39:27 EST EOjNoGEY No.35289 Reply
>what do I do, oh great techwizards?

Stop downloading scamware emulators from the Windows store. They're just stealing code from better emulators that probably aren't on the store so they can show you ads.
>>
Frederick Ninningstut - Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:04:23 EST 9Cqzi6g5 No.35290 Reply
>>35289
well I don't connect to the web when I play so there's no ads.. but I do see your point.
any idea where I can find those "better emulators"? please?

I'm in india about to go on a 16 hour trainride without internet, and I want to play pokemon ;_;

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.