Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Scheme and C in one project

- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:36:33 EST M2B2u4Js No.37091
File: 1498649793698.jpg -(230329B / 224.93KB, 595x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Scheme and C in one project
I am working on a project in C.
It would be real neato if I had a way to evaluate a Scheme expression in the same project also.
Is there a (preferably BSD-licensed, but any open-source one will do) implementation of Scheme which can be statically linked to my program?
>>
Isabella Cricklebudge - Thu, 29 Jun 2017 00:05:03 EST HC1vVHLz No.37092 Reply
Guile-C (now just called Guile) compiles to C, see lambdanative.org or embed a scheme interpreter inside a C binary with tinyscheme. Scheme all the thingsz
>>
Betsy Binkinhatch - Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:00:31 EST /J5GcbqQ No.37111 Reply
Tinyscheme looks as though it's approximately what I need. THanks for the recommendation!
Is there some way to actually call the evaulator thingy and pass it a C string? I was hoping to do something like

int x = eval("(function arg1 arg2)");
>>
Ernest Pummerkotch - Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:51:29 EST e7bTcYy7 No.37112 Reply
>>37092
Guile is exactly what op wants but Guile does not compile to C nor does it even compile. Its a c library that allows you to call guile-scheme code from C and also define C methods and values that can be called from that code.

https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/guile-tut/tutorial.html
This tutorial will have you make a simple tortoise api to GNU plot then forward that api to a guile script or repl.
>>
Nell Fanbury - Wed, 19 Jul 2017 00:17:16 EST puU0YpJr No.37115 Reply
Is that a little kid or a midge?

I feel like this is one of those images around the internet that's always seen but the backstory is never found. Until a few years later you read the context in some Taiwanese website randomly bumped into online and it's anti-climatic because the context you had envisioned was so much better.
>>
Molly Dellystock - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:56:18 EST WwsCpz20 No.37119 Reply
Thanks for the recommendation guys,
I eventually went for one called tiny-lisp. https://github.com/matp/tiny-lisp
Conveniently, the license permits me to take it and use it in my project, modifying it as I want.

>>37115
I think I found it on one of those clickbait shits called "Top 10 awkward family photos" or something. The children were told they could wear what they wanted or something
>>
Jarvis Crirrychot - Sat, 22 Jul 2017 13:02:29 EST T/bDhTRa No.37122 Reply
>>37115
it's a spaz/tard/whatever...
look closely at his hands... it's armrests on a wheelchair. mom has her hands on the headrest.
especially the brother in the middle looks like he had a talking-to about his "special" family member.

kid clown can't sit properly and might have lost his right index finger as well... or the costumer lost patience.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.