Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Prospect of coding.

- Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:56:46 EST QToMTCvG No.37611
File: 1533200206974.gif -(12890B / 12.59KB, 240x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Prospect of coding.
I am from an animation and design background. I have a long-term app project in mind but I'm almost a total beginner. I am literate enough to read Java the best.

I am currently reading a C# book which claims to teach good general programming but the format of the book is very slow. This might sound precocious but I am eager to jump into writing a functional app ASAP. I'm essentially trying to create my own day planner with task setting, tracking and completion.

I'm not looking for pointers towards this straight away, but which language is best to start in, and which exercises are most beneficial? Sorry if my neophyte garble annoyed anyone.
>>
Clara Shakewater - Sat, 04 Aug 2018 04:16:29 EST ree/G05p No.37618 Reply
1533370589393.jpg -(12051B / 11.77KB, 234x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
learn the logic, everything else comes in time.

search up logic books and pseudocode stuff. this is more important than syntax of each language, everything works based on the flowcharts and pseudocode anyways.
>>
Nigel Memmerpat - Sat, 04 Aug 2018 18:20:54 EST QToMTCvG No.37619 Reply
>>37618
thx, this sounds like the common theme of learning code, regardless of language preferred.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.