Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

strive

- Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:27:04 EST SucWrrPP No.37661
File: 1539372424993.jpg -(240850B / 235.21KB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. strive
I've been getting caught up in other shit letting a lot of my programs fall apart. Last thing I worked on actually won me a Hackathon but its like my programming urge died after I won that hackathon. Actually had a mini breakdown on my way back from the East Coast. Anyways, here's a motivational phrase that got me back into programming though I think i'm going to sign up for a programming class regardless instead of working and learning alone

Ad altiora tendo ad abitrium

It means I Strive Towards Higher Things, At will, At Pleasure

Good luck with your programs everyone,
>>
Archie Foggleham - Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:29:59 EST SucWrrPP No.37662 Reply
And if you ever start feeling down
Think Habromania
It's about having g a happiness so pure that you could be sent to an insane asylum for being happy. Helps me when working on those programs that are hundreds of lines long but one apostrophe somewhere in it is breaking the whole damn code.
>>
Edward Dengerhood - Fri, 02 Nov 2018 21:36:55 EST piJX9PN/ No.37673 Reply
>>37662
I find negative reinforcement can help too in a pinch to get you through a project you really don't want to do. Count your blessings and try and remember why you are there, for me it's the fact 60% of my tuition is covered for me and I have good ass job so I'm not broke like many of peers who are struggling worse than me (some of these mother fuckers have kids) It kind of guilts you into getting your shit together and busting it out.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.