Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

John Dewey / Ulrich Beck parallels

- Thu, 15 Dec 2016 00:29:41 EST ftwgE2AJ No.207457
File: 1481779781569.jpg -(46103B / 45.02KB, 593x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. John Dewey / Ulrich Beck parallels
TL;DR: Links or suggestions for quick resources I can use to compare John Dewey to Ulrich Beck

So, basically, I have been a lazy piece of shit and now I have about a day and a half to finish this assignment on similarities and differences between John Dewey's pragmatism and Ulrich Beck's Theory of Reflexive Modernisation, of about 15 pages, and all I have so far is the introduction and a bunch of notes. So I would very much appreciate some input, or resources with the same subject that I can work with.

I did Google around a bit, and I found some interesting papers like a Lecture given by Beck at Harvard University, where he mentioned Dewey several times (didn't read it yet though), and a paper by Bruno Latour, where he mainly compares his theory to Beck's, and only mentions Dewey in passing.
>>
Thomas Crunkinstire - Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:39:40 EST 0aDGMcny No.207459 Reply
/pss/ is not going to do your paper for you, and I doubt anyone here has specific enough knowledge on the similarities between these two you're trying to look at to really help you out anyway.
Read the sources you already have and start making shit up, at 15 pages in a day and a half you don't have time to wait around for people to come up with stuff here.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.