Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

"Loving" children

- Tue, 03 Jan 2017 01:35:16 EST Id5quEqH No.207537
File: 1483425316822.jpg -(150914B / 147.38KB, 1520x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. "Loving" children
Sup /pss/, I gotta question. Usually when people think of pedophiles or hebephiles, people with a sexual attraction to the young and/or underage. the image we have is some sleezy pervert who exploits and manipulates children for his own sexual gratification. But do you think it's possible for a grown man or woman to genuinely experience what we would call "love" in the less familiar sense for someone who is underage and how underage and how far apart would the two parties have to be for it to be considered unreasonable?

Basically, what I'm asking is do you think it's possible for a person to be sexually attracted not so much to children, but to a particular child in such a way that it could legitimately be seen as love in the general sense as we understand it. And if that were the case, should society be willing to make a qualitative difference between that twenty or thirty something individual who engages in an otherwise monogamous affair with a thirteen year old boy or girl because he or she feels that they are "in love" with them, between him/her and say someone else who just has a queer sort of fetish for fucking thirteen year olds because "thirteen year olds are sexy"?
>>
Emma Gessletit - Tue, 03 Jan 2017 09:03:42 EST cU67cn3z No.207538 Reply
>>207537
I think such a thing is possible, but doesn't address the main argument against pedos, which is that children are innocent and can't make decisions, etc.

I think I would be okay with such a case if the feeling was mutual and nothing sexual happened until everyone was the legal age for consent (which should probably be 16).

I remember this rabbi pedo who had gay crushes on a number of the little jew boys, but he never acted on his feelings because he cared about them in a genuine way and didn't just want to fuck. Iirc, he told people about his feelings on his death bed, and that he didn't act on them.
>>
Matilda Buzzway - Tue, 03 Jan 2017 21:03:25 EST Id5quEqH No.207542 Reply
>>207538
>but doesn't address the main argument against pedos, which is that children are innocent and can't make decisions, etc.
>I think I would be okay with such a case if the feeling was mutual and nothing sexual happened until everyone was the legal age for consent (which should probably be 16).

I think most people would just say that a guy in his late 20's who falls madly in love with a 12 year old girl or a 30 something year old woman falling head over heels and writing love poetry for a 14 year old boy have mental problems. If the underage boy or girl also believed they had similar feelings, most people would probably tell them they're too young to understand.
>>
Angus Billingstone - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 20:07:08 EST 5FY/Jbq3 No.207555 Reply
>>207542
Yeah I agree lol. Only in strict situations (like post-apocalypse etc) could I sanction such a thing, and even then I can't imagine how intimate (non-sexual) romance could arise when an undeveloped brain is involved.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.