Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Stimulant psychosis

- Thu, 02 Feb 2017 02:46:38 EST PNxBjttw No.207672
File: 1486021598585.jpg -(1003863B / 980.33KB, 2448x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Stimulant psychosis
Realization of the Individual

An Informal and Incomplete Attempt at Documenting Ramblings of Stimulant Psychosis, as a Less Fucked-Up Freud Would Attempt With Only Anecdotal Evidence and Subjective Observations

Extinguishing Sex in
Delapidated Gender Politics and

A letter to an old and new friend,

Would it be personally irksome to suggest that by rekindling a frienship with the "you" that always existed in my mind, represented through your thoughts and actions, and now modified, complemented, and made whole, in all practical pretenses of recognition, a gendered-persona in my mind, lets me realize the ultimate muteness and insignificance of how I (and certainly others) change behavioral patterns (voluntarily or involuntarily, passively or actively) when attempting to communicate with the opposite gender, as if that particular gendered individual is inherently predisposed to respond a different way, and additionally the idea of the value of posturing oneself through vanity or display of ostensibly desirable attributes; leading to the realization that it is a fools game to live vicariously through an edited version of yourself (unless of course you desire a beneficial outcome for yourself, in some form of perverse psychological-token reward manufactured by yourself for your actualization and relization of your true self being, as a result of biological urges programmed by the primordial hind-mind, nothing more than a biological machine, (with gluttonous desire to consume everything and base ability to interact in a perverse incentivized-token society of dark portents and dubious destination), whose soul purpose is to pursue the evolutional pipe-dream of maximal distribution of your genes as an ego-driven mandate of your existence.) So I posit the question to myself and everone: Why let your ability of limitless self-expression succumb to the whimsy of the biological urge to procreate?

The idea of the "transgender" individual is uncomfortable for a large portion of humanity, across sexual orientations even, and this uncomfortability is due to an unwillingness of the ordinary individual to confront their own firstly amorphous and effectively raw Identity as they can illustrate outwardly for others or inward for themselves in any honest confidence without fibbing and cutting corners in important internal dialogues. Even individuals with singular missions through career or personal obligation of manifesting an idea in physical reality through some non-monetary motivation, struggle with the perception of themselves after completion, as their own understanding of their identity even during their 'mission' was not guided by some inherent imperative intrinsic in identity, but rather by a belief maintained by the constructs, irrespective of any moral grounding, that restricted the ability to self-actualize through a mode of self-expression which did not include the creation of art (this working definition of art being the representation of an idea, one's own or collectively amalgamized with others', through a medium unsullied by the self's neccesity to maintain a contrived character in order to survive.

I only preface this realization of mine with the fear of its possible irksomeness to you because its framing implicitly recognizes your transition, which is effectively a masked question of your actual existence, as it questions every others'... However, this only means that you have largely come to terms with the time, space, and reality you inhabit, and from my point of view, have gone further in the never-ending journey in self-actualization toward the ideal of Nietzsche's Ubermensch (as i interpret)

So I see you as a role model in your unapologetic trudging through the sea of time, and the depths of it represented by your mind in coming closer to a singularity of self-expression, and self-expression is the inevitable mandate of human consciousness.

And is a beautiful thing when pursued and manifested in a way that creates instead of destroys.

And I dont even feel an ounce of untruth or embellishment in any of what I said, because I am actualizing my identity further by becoming aware of my subliminal actions and thought processes.

I wont say that I'm proud of you because I feel what follows the emotion of pride is the ideation of some degree of my participation in your 'good' or 'achievement', which further implicates an idea of ownership of some portion of your being, past, present, or imminent future; this ownership is a innate egotistical imagined falsehood, a reaction by the facade of true self, and as such is actually a combination of several counterpart emotions, whose sources differ from one another. A more accurate emotion I feel is happiness for you and subsequent happiness at the aforementioned realization of any individuals self-actualization being possible, no matter the embargoes societal norms, gender-constructs, self-doubt, over-confidence, laziness, lust, potentially self-destructive hedonistic habits, malaise, interpersonal conflict, practical mortality or idealized mortality, money, religion or health place on an individual.

And after all this, it just is a few thoughts on the unfortunate place of all females in society.

I wish the sex-less mind could detach from the other part.

Rip this apart and indicate flaws in causality and rhetorical hiccups in demonstrating any greater point.

But please mention even a single combination of vocabulary you find novel in its presentation of a larger idea, even if it misrepresented in your worldview or the logic practiced by the author.
>>
George Greenwill - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 17:32:39 EST 8gQk0rk7 No.207678 Reply
I think the prose takes away from your meaning.
>>
Martha Nottingtark - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:17:10 EST PNxBjttw No.207682 Reply
>>207678
I appreciate the comment.

I could certainly condense and narrow, and lead a point to its conclusion before acknowledging every possible direction and reason.

Should I expand on certain points with dedicated paragraphs so as to avoid a cluttering of subjects?

Perhaps establish my defined lexicon for the purposes of streamlining logical routes?
>>
Martha, OP - Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:53:42 EST PNxBjttw No.207683 Reply
>>207678
Additionally, do you think that [the] prose can have a place in the presentation of the raw idea for discussion?

Would you say there is validity in the notion of the ordinary individual feeling uncomfortable with the transgender phenomena due to some cognitive dissonance, the dissonant truths being the public persona and the internal self? And the behavioral reaction being avoidance, prejudice, and possible violence? Or on the flip side, a total and complete acceptance of the transgender phenomenon through the self-actualization of identity unbound by any gender, but wielding gender as a tool for self-expression. (and this is by no means implying it is a "choice" in self-actualization of gender, on the contrary, it is a deeply held conviction of one's Identity, an imperative to be expressed much like a gene.

NB
>>
Oliver Harringpore - Fri, 03 Feb 2017 11:44:36 EST hKRevDFH No.207685 Reply
I think you have conflicting ideas here, if my interpretation is correct.

You make the claim that people attach too much to their biological gender, and that discarding our biological urges is our path to the true self.

And then you place emphasis on transgendered individuals who place almost all of their attachment to their idea of what their biological gender should be. It seems out of place.

So is sexual identity important or not?

Or are you calling sexual identity one means of self actualization where the expression of the individuals 'art,' where art is any external expression of the self, is another means of self actualization?
>>
Op - Fri, 03 Feb 2017 23:16:30 EST PNxBjttw No.207686 Reply
>>207685

Not saying that individuals attach too much to their biological gender, or thattransgendered individuals place too much value in ehat their biological gender should be, but that the aforementioned is not a part of true identity, but its appendage, "persona"

My idea of identity is neutered. What is presented for external observation is persona, which is what is sexualized.
>>
Op - Fri, 03 Feb 2017 23:25:23 EST PNxBjttw No.207687 Reply
>>207685
Sexual orientation and Gender is a mechanism of self-expression for the true identity, through the apparatus of persona. It does not neccesarily imply the identity to be one thing or another inherently, but that the persona is neccessitated to engage and immerse itself in the terms of gender and sexuality.
>>
Matilda Doshman - Sun, 05 Feb 2017 09:49:04 EST AY3IYDOV No.207688 Reply
>>207672
"I wont say that I'm proud of you because I feel what follows the emotion of pride is the ideation of some degree of my participation in your 'good' or 'achievement', which further implicates an idea of ownership of some portion of your being,"

I really like that. Pretty sound logic to me through and through, but let me double check i'm getting your message.

You write, "the idea of the value of posturing oneself through vanity or display of ostensibly desirable attributes; leading to the realization that it is a fools game to live vicariously through an edited version of yourself (unless of course you desire a beneficial outcome for yourself, in some form of perverse psychological-token reward manufactured by yourself for your actualization and relization of your true self being, as a result of biological urges programmed by the primordial hind-mind, nothing more than a biological machine, (with gluttonous desire to consume everything and base ability to interact in a perverse incentivized-token society of dark portents and dubious destination), whose soul purpose is to pursue the evolutional pipe-dream of maximal distribution of your genes as an ego-driven mandate of your existence.) So I posit the question to myself and everone: Why let your ability of limitless self-expression succumb to the whimsy of the biological urge to procreate?"

You mean to say that because of our animal origins, the egoic/lesser mind creates a "normal" or "likeable" facade to attract mates while also adorning qualities that further ensure survival based off environment, and upon discovering their facade,the person realizes their true self, which i gathered from your loose definition to be some amorphous creative force, thereby rendering the awakened individuals identity as both limitless and illusory.

Pretty sure that's what you meant. Either way good read, I really enjoy hifalutin prose. Your style really does reflect the honeymoon phase of amphetamines for me..definitely seemed stimmmmmed

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.