Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Trans and Homophobia in Black Culture

- Wed, 02 Aug 2017 11:24:03 EST KAjNPewV No.208321
File: 1501687443715.jpg -(107275B / 104.76KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Trans and Homophobia in Black Culture
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia_in_ethnic_minority_communities

Recently, a black comedian made public statements claiming he would physically assault a woman if he "found out it was a guy". An article was posted in a FB group about the incident, so I asked if he had tried to use his blackness as an excuse for his transphobia. I caught lots of shit for being a racist but it's a known fact that homophobia and transphobia are prevalent in ethnic minority cultures, even in the U.S. Why is it okay for minorities to be homophobic and why can't anyone call attention to this problem without being called racist?
>>
Doris Sucklefeck - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 12:35:21 EST PRZEuW/2 No.208322 Reply
>>208321
because thanks to pc/victim culture that has been championed by hand-wringing knee-jerk reactionaries, you're not allowed to criticise minorities with legitimate concerns anymore. and you were all warned about this, but those who chose to speak up about it were called things with -ist and -phobic suffixes. nice to know that people like us were right though.

the phrase, "you've made your bed, now lay in it" comes to mind...
>>
Jenny Mucklenuck - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:04:57 EST 6rrTuWfz No.208323 Reply
You literally only heard about this because he was called out on it. Stop with the fake outrage.
>>
Angus Wizzlemidge - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:11:39 EST CQFMNQ4/ No.208324 Reply
/pss/ is turning into /pol/.

I also don't think black people are afraid of gays or cuties so phobia doesn't make sense.

Additionally, I think there is a higher prevalence in black for homosexuality. I could be wrong on that but I think there are studies claiming somewhere around 7-10% of black males exhibiting homosexual traits or at the least bisexual tendencies. Again, I don't have that(those) study though. There is also a significantly higher likelihood for American blacks to be impoverished and or poor. Poverty is well known to be linked to herd mentality and bigoted tendencies. Along with hyperbolic ideas on what people should or shouldn't be. It doesn't take long to be around poor people to see that they all think people should be this or that and that they are very opinionated. Poor males will almost always think in terms of masculinity and other such shit. Being gay is for weak faggots etc. So homosexuality is persecuted in poor, black, males. Just as homosexuality is downtrodden by poor, white, males. The key here being poor and male obviously.

>Speaking from personal experience, there seem to be more gay black males but only slightly and don't even make gay jokes around black men who are from the ghetto or very poor. They get up in arms over anything homosex for whatever reason. "Thou Doth Protest Too Much" perhaps?

I guess it is a generalization or stereotype but poor people seem to have the biggest issue with homosexuality, just like poor people are more likely to be stupid, have a ton of kids, commit crimes, end up in prison, do drugs, be an addict, and be religious. I'm sure that will piss plenty of people off. Who are likely poor. Race doesn't really seem to matter as much aside from perhaps a potential higher rate of homosexuality in blacks.
>>
Angus Wizzlemidge - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:21:28 EST CQFMNQ4/ No.208325 Reply
Double post, kill me now amirite?

I dunno about where you live but if black people say faggot or chastise gays, they get the same level of punishment as white people or anyone else. At least in places where it matters. I don't rail on any comedian for anything unless they are unfunny. No jokes should be barred. It is comedy, I don't take anything a comedian says as rule of law or seriously. They are just trying to make you laugh. People who get pissed over a joke or a comedian are not people I associate with regardless.

Among friends, informal situation, etc nobody gets "punished" for homosexual slurs or "hate speech." Even if it gets posted online, only high profile people get shat on. Regular 9-5 black people, white people, etc aren't going to get punished by society for saying faggot or whatever. In the workplace, it is the same story for everyone, termination. In school it is the same story for everyone, expulsion. In public office, it is the same story for everyone, removed.

This whole double standard shit is retarded. Nobody gets preferential treatment anymore unless you have an army of lawyers to cover your ass. A rich black person can call white people the devil and his army of lawyers will cover him. A rich white person can scream jolly african-americans into a megaphone from a skyscraper and his army of lawyers will cover him. This is all such a joke and bread and circus for stupid people. The US and the world have much greater issues than the current level of racism/hatespeech/whatever we have. The (bigotry issues) has been quelled enough now that other fires need to be put out.

>But retards love an Us vs. Them riot.
>>
Matilda Senderhutch - Mon, 07 Aug 2017 08:24:59 EST 8gq7GAVV No.208345 Reply
1502108699070.gif -(40395B / 39.45KB, 159x90) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Black people tend to be kneedeep in the retarded Jesus Christ desert demon worshipping death cult bullshit. You know, that idiotic religion imported from Judea.

Religion ruins everything. Save the planet. Kill Christians. 666 speed metal for lyfe /thread

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.