Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

skepnihilosopy

- Sun, 29 Jul 2018 16:02:30 EST m46LHA5y No.209420
File: 1532894550027.png -(17722B / 17.31KB, 611x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. skepnihilosopy
what is value? what the fuck is value? Define value? what the fuck is it? intrisic, extrinsic, objective, subjective allll tauntologies... I did see anybody define value?
>>
Oliver Clayway - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 17:51:42 EST 2LwLwSlz No.209422 Reply
1532987502447.jpg -(25009B / 24.42KB, 300x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Everything is subjective and tautological, if you have a problem with that then philosophy is not for you. All knowledge can only be known from a perspective (and thus is subjective, no matter what anyone else may try to tell you) and it is tautological, because all knowledge or even all definition is interdependent on all other knowledge and definition and has no actual base. The human mind is pic related.

So, with that in mind, what the fuck 'value' is is exactly what it appears to be; a quantitative or qualitative representation of the worth or content of something. This duality comes from the fact that the english word value covers a couple of different meanings: to have a certain quality or worth, or to have an associated mathematical quantity. Both are abstractifications of the concept of worth or contents, but those concepts themselves, like all others, are ultimately subjective tautologies.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.