Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Peace Man

- Mon, 30 Jul 2018 17:41:08 EST +6idXd9K No.209421
File: 1532986868323.jpg -(135338B / 132.17KB, 615x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Peace Man
Why do people hate pot heads? They aren't bad people?
Are people easily brainwashed?
Are people jealous they can't get the good good?
wat is it?
>>
Oliver Clayway - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 17:59:23 EST 2LwLwSlz No.209423 Reply
Isn't this more appropriate to /weed/? Wouldn't it make more sense to at least make it about drugs in general if you're going to put it here?

Anyway, your questions are easily answered, I assume you already know these answers:
>>Why do people hate pot heads?
There was a political and economic incentive to demonize pot and the people who use it. With other drugs, there was a manifest danger to the powers that be if people were allowed to use them freely. So, naturally, they used the mechanisms of society to ensure that those things were vilified and criminalized.
>> They aren't bad people?
"There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so." What makes anything actually good or bad? And to what degree does that correlate with what people call good or bad? It is determined by, through, and in the service of, culture, the status quo.
>>Are people easily brainwashed?
...yes. In fact, it is almost impossible to not be 'brainwashed.' Everyone believes more or less unconditionally the axioms of their society, to the point of even being blind to the fact that they exist.
>>Are people jealous they can't get the good good?
In general, if someone feels like they can't participate in something, they are liable to claim they believe that thing isn't good in the first place. This is 'sour grapes.' And yes, everyone genuinely prefers pleasure to pain (even though what some call pain others call pleasure) and since almost all people would receive pleasure if they smoked pot appropriately, almost everyone who denies they would like pot or that it is good for anyone is applying this natural 'sour grape' heuristic to explain their actions. But, good luck using that observation to change anything.
>>
Charles Goodshaw - Tue, 07 Aug 2018 23:41:47 EST A4CurNjr No.209425 Reply
I dont know. When i was a kid i used to have this impression of weed smokers as being chill and friendly and a lot of them are.

But a lot of us are just ausitic unemployed gamers that get stoned way too much. Its disgusting and its worse when they constantly mention that they smoke. Get a life lol. Weed isnt a lifestyle it shoulf be treated like having a beer.
>>
Fucking Gorringhudge - Wed, 08 Aug 2018 00:38:02 EST 2LwLwSlz No.209426 Reply
1533703082374.jpg -(18618B / 18.18KB, 236x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>209425
>>Weed isnt a lifestyle it shoulf be treated like having a beer.
Yeah people never treat bent out of shape over beer.
>>
Clara Gecklegold - Mon, 03 Sep 2018 01:19:22 EST 4y8q/jLM No.209435 Reply
>>209426
He's still right.

Junkie level potheads are the equivalent of alcoholics and should be looked at as such. I cant stand people who spend every second of life chasing the next hit, just fucking obsessing over their weed like its the only thing in life that fucking matters.
>>
Eugene Brubbernane - Tue, 04 Sep 2018 11:39:59 EST 2LwLwSlz No.209439 Reply
>>209435
Notice how Charles put the category of 'chill and friendly' stoners as 'them' and 'enthusiastic unemployed gamers that get stoned way too much' as 'us.' This is what makes me think Charles is mostly talking to himself and that his projection about adopting the 'attitude' of beer drinkers shows he doesn't know beer drinkers in the same way he thinks he knows 'all stoners' (i.e. his personal clique of buddies and whoever he goes and finds to interact with on the internet...probably places that in some way or another specifically attract 'ausitic' individuals like himself.)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.