Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

The Hood Science

- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 02:55:52 EST jnVpm8WV No.209686
File: 1560149752859.jpg -(266277B / 260.04KB, 2040x1596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The Hood Science
of protecting children. So, I want the kids in my hood to not be like me so much or at least not in a way that pisses off their parents or gets them in jail. I also have to be Jesse from fullhouse to my nephews and Mr Rogers to the kids in my building as well as my authentic self. How do I simultaneously encapsulate a positive role model as well as be the scumbag that I am in a way that doesn't make me feel like I am plastering on this fake smile and a completely fake person all the time, but also in a way that doesn't make me an easy target for disingenuous social workers trying to take me down for my alternative lifestyle?
>>
Beatrice Bluckledock - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:14:09 EST Pr3KJWoH No.209692 Reply
drink, smoke, and do drugs in privacy. try to be intoxicated in privacy or in adult-only zones. be nice and as sober as you can around kids. there are gray areas but start with that

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.